PDA

View Full Version : Traveling through Chile

Angeles Cid
01-23-2012, 01:18 PM
I'm from Argentina but currently traveling in Chile. If any of you is in this country and would like to meet for breakfast or lunch, I'd love to do this. I don't eat dinner, on a diet to lose the 2 kilos (like 5 pounds) I gained in Christmas.

gieric
02-01-2012, 04:38 AM
That's actually not very healthy. You should eat a small meal for dinner to keep your metabolism going while you sleep or your body will go into starvation mode and try to hold on to its fat reserves.

Angeles Cid
02-01-2012, 09:46 AM
hi gieric. I've been told that, but my body is kind of weird :P If I eat at night, I start gaining weight, but if I just have a glass of milk around 6pm and another one before going to bed, I drop the pounds like this (picture me snapping my fingers)

lordworm
02-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Weight that goes away too fast is not good. Mostly muscle and water, since muscle weighs more than fat and you have more water than anything. Skipping meals leads your body to a catabolic state where it breaks down muscle and holds on to its fats for dear life. he best way to lose weight is just eating smaller meals every 3-4 hrs, and eating protein before sleep. It will drop slowly but the results will be better because you will hold on to muscle and shred fats.

I'm studying to be a dietitian.

Angeles Cid
02-02-2012, 12:03 PM
Now you guys are scaring me., I dont want to lose any muscle mass.
Good thing is I already lost those few extra pounds, so I'm back to normal