PDA

View Full Version : Waking Up with a BONER

Karla Carrillo
09-12-2013, 01:22 PM
I am taking hormones now by the bucketload. I thought that would make my cock limp and give me troubles getting an erection, but I was OK with that, because it is only a temporary problem.
But since last week I am waking up with big boners every morning. It is like I get more and more erections now with the hormones.

Has anyone heard about this case? Or has anyone experienced this? It is Freaky!

AlanaTG
09-12-2013, 06:59 PM
I'm not positive, but unless you're also taking anti-androgens, I think it's the testosterone "waging war" with the estrogen that is trying to take over. If you very recently have started on the hormones, it will take a while for the estrogen to "win the war"..........and the "boners" to subside.

Karla Carrillo
09-13-2013, 08:06 AM
I started about 3 weeks ago.
I don't mind the boners, trust me! I like them! I was prepared to suffer through a few months of "limpness" but if it s not happen, I am very happy with this :) :) :) :)

IvaStiffy
09-15-2013, 07:46 AM
I'd be very happy to wake up to your boner too :p

Thundergasm
09-16-2013, 09:35 AM
Morning boners are the best. Can cut diamonds with those bastards in the morning :cool:

jimmy_fern
09-30-2013, 12:18 AM
please tell us more about your boner ;)

Czarina
10-03-2013, 03:59 PM
Apparently she is hard again... Just saw it on her twitter: https://twitter.com/TSKarlaCarrillo

princess_sabrina
10-06-2013, 02:59 AM
I am taking hormones now by the bucketload. I thought that would make my cock limp and give me troubles getting an erection, but I was OK with that, because it is only a temporary problem.
But since last week I am waking up with big boners every morning. It is like I get more and more erections now with the hormones.

Has anyone heard about this case? Or has anyone experienced this? It is Freaky!

Hey hun. I've been on hormones now for 3 1/2 years, I can only get an erection if I or my guy work at it.