PDA

View Full Version : All the Girls Sites for one price?

biffso
04-30-2012, 09:21 AM
I'm currently a member of only Mariana's site right now but have been a member of Ana's and Blondie's. My question is are there any plans where I could be a member off all the sites with the girls from this form for one price a month?

Tender
04-30-2012, 07:33 PM
I agree! I am only speaking in matter of updates, because when i became a member of Ana's site i watched every video in one night. If you have a network site of 5-7 girls you can have fresh update almost every night. Angeles Cid, Milla Viasotti, Mariana Cordoba and Ana Mancini as a queen among them are, for sure, best looking and most desirable girls that there is...they deserve a network :)

lordworm
05-02-2012, 03:28 PM
This is true actually, the sites are growing and there are quite a bunch of them now. Having a network would definitely attract more members like the tgirl network for the American tgirls, except this one has hotter tgirls.

Angeles Cid
05-03-2012, 11:45 AM
Tender: are you sure you watched all 156 movies inside Ana's members area in one night? How long are your nights, baby?
Yes, I just went into her members area to count how many videos are there.

Tender
05-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Sorry Angeles that was just a Figure of speech. But it took me 3 nights, :) don't get me wrong I enjoyed videos, i liked the site very much, and just the idea to write to Ana, and get the email back is amazing. But we love all of you girls and i think the best way to enjoy your videos is network, maybe like TGirls network of American tgirls, but with much nicer girls in this one. I am not saying that we should have 10 sites for price of one, for sure, but there can be some way to work everything out.

lordworm
05-03-2012, 11:19 PM
Someone posted statistics in hungangels.com before showing that Mariana's site alone gets more hits than the entire Tgirl Network, that's Mariana alone vs like 14 girls lol. Imagine how many hits a network with Mariana, Angeles, Ana, Mila, ect would get over the Tgirl Network, they'd probably run out of business.

Czarina
05-04-2012, 11:19 AM
Hello gentlemen. My name is Czarina and I am the official webmaster of the Ultra Shemales network (Mariana, Ana, Angeles, Hannah, Milla, Monica, Sapphire, etc.).
We have no plans of having a network website, as that would complicate things for us, since each girl operates her website independently. We do have some sets from each one of our exclusive girls inside UltraShemales.com (http://ultrashemales.com) though, in addition of hundreds other shemales.