PDA

View Full Version : I will photograph Keira on Saturday

Ana Mancini
05-09-2012, 07:54 AM
Good morning!!
This coming Saturday I will be shooting Keira again, to make content for her upcoming website. And I wanted to ask you guys for suggestions and fantasy requests. Is there anything you'd like to see Keira do?
Please remember that I will be behind the cameras this time (so I won't be performing), just like you see here:

https://tchicks.com/stuff/makeup.jpg

lordworm
05-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Lots of ass shots.

Caribbean Queen
05-09-2012, 03:25 PM
My suggestion is to have her cum a lot, since she can shoot those big loads.
Also spreading her ass to show her little brown hole like you yourself do in some vids

AlanaTG
05-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Just give me a look at that hot young cutie.......naked of course. :)

And btw Ana......I love that polka-dot dress, honey. What were you wearing for shoes ?

Ana Mancini
05-10-2012, 02:17 PM
hi Alana! It takes a girl like you and I to notice the dress. Kuddos to you!
Actually I started out with red pumps but ended up shooting barefooted. After 2 or 3 hours of non-stop bending over and doing acrobatics to shoot the content, my feet were killing me!

AlanaTG
05-10-2012, 04:08 PM
hi Alana! It takes a girl like you and I to notice the dress. Kuddos to you!
Thank you sweetie, but TBH, you fill it out in all the right places (and much, much better than I ever could).

Actually I started out with red pumps but ended up shooting barefooted. After 2 or 3 hours of non-stop bending over and doing acrobatics to shoot the content, my feet were killing me!
Awww :(..........if I had been there after the shoot, I would've gladly given you a foot massage. :)

AlanaTG
05-10-2012, 05:06 PM
And Ana sweetie, please edit you PM folder.......I tried to send you a message and your folder is full, so no new messages are accepted.

lordworm
05-10-2012, 11:32 PM
2-3 hours of non stop bending over huh? (takes a guy like me to comment on that)

IvaStiffy
05-11-2012, 01:57 PM
I agree with Carribbean Queen - lots and lots of cum!