PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning. Happy Friday. Lesbian Trannies

Ana Mancini
05-18-2012, 08:41 AM
This is an all in one post.
Good morning to you all! Thank Gawd it's Friday! I've been working like a mad woman (or a mad transgirl) this week, producing content with the lovely Keira, and her site is now almost ready.

In the meantime, and while we're ready to introduce her (soon!), here are two gorgeous Asian shemale in hardcore lesbian sex. Who here likes Asian Trannies? CLICK HERE FOR THE PHOTOS (https://fhg.ladyboygold.com/pic/temp/29/NzE1MjoyOjY,0,0,0,515/girlfriendsex/)

lordworm
05-18-2012, 02:39 PM
I wanna see more lesbian tgirl action from Keira.

AlexS88
05-18-2012, 04:35 PM
woww...Is very nice lesbian sex for Tgirls... !!!

T0D0-Tuyo
05-18-2012, 05:07 PM
I do not know which is better. If the tgirl penetrating or the other moaning, but when it comes to these women, always always get the best of both worlds. I loved the gallery. =)

princess_sabrina
05-20-2013, 09:05 AM
Hey fellow transbians! Luv ya all!

Jimluvstscok
05-23-2013, 04:37 AM
I am SOO CONFUSED.... Whats A LESBIAN TRANSEXUAL... i am not being a smartass or mean no disrespect whatsoever...I LOVE MY TRANNIES..This Site is awesome...i would appreciate a reply.. THANK U

Jimluvstscok
05-23-2013, 04:46 AM
And these asian trannies are beyond words.. I cannot get enough of them..the supply is limitless

AlanaTG
05-23-2013, 08:43 AM
I am SOO CONFUSED.... Whats A LESBIAN TRANSSEXUAL ?

Us Tgirls are women, and girls (like me) that prefer women (whether they be GG's or Tgirls), are lesbians. :)

Jimluvstscok
05-25-2013, 02:43 AM
Thank u For the explanation Alana !! U ROCK!! not beingfunny or a smart ass. Is A Tgirl mean the same thing as a TS? there are sooo many Different Names for one sexual preference..And someone i messaged once on a date site said calling A TS a shemale is being rude? mentioned something about they are in movies and not Real TS..or something in that Area.. I love TS,Tgirls,shemales,ladyboys, lesbian tgirls!! I dont Discriminate..give me all the chicks with dicks you can bring me...I will work Overtime if i have too.. PEACE and have a great Memorial Day Weekend....Remember that " All gave Some. some Gave All" They paid the Ultimate price so we can Do this.. Bless our Citizens that serve This Country!!!

princess_sabrina
05-25-2013, 03:00 AM
A transsexual woman who dates other transsexual women can also be called a transbian.