PDA

View Full Version : Shemale Tribute

Greenhornxxx
07-20-2012, 12:29 PM
This is for you to tribute a shemale that changed your life:

I will start, this is a tribute to the amazing ANA MANCINI. I am new to * shemales and all of their glory and you got me hooked. It all started about a month ago, I was look at a website pichunter.com and click on the shemale tab my mistake. Ana Mancini was the first pic, OMG she is so breath takingly beautiful *I had to look more. Much to my surprise when I saw her cock. I got hornier then I have even been. Now I am obsessed with shemales. I went from jacking off a few times a week to now three times a day. Thank you so much Ana Mancini for opening my eyes to shemale!

bigdaddytaz71
07-21-2012, 01:49 AM
Well i have to pay tribute to my first tranny girl friend Amy Bower. I was 19 and met her at my gym. She was very sexy and hot. I have been in love with tranny ladies for a very long time. But when i married my late wife and had two daughters i put my feelings on hold. But now that i am single again all the old feelings and desires are back. And i have to say now i am in love with Mariana Cordoba, Ana Mancini, and Angeles Cid more then the other beautiful ladies out there. Don't get me wrong i like alot of the other tranny ladies on the web, it's just these three ladies just really do it for me. Thank you ladies for being on here and having such awesome web sites and giving us so much to look at and admire.

lickdick
07-21-2012, 03:10 PM
I m yet to have a shemale and want to explore myself so eagerly waiting for any shemale.
Anybody plz.

cuteguy20
07-23-2012, 01:59 PM
lickdick,

I have been with a few before and they are amazing and so much fun. I would do anything to be with one as in a relationship wise.

Keltik
07-24-2012, 04:20 PM
I have no idea who it was that actually got me started... its been a while. I remember occasionally seeing them and online and not thinking much until one day I decided to check them out and to my surprise I for incredibly turned on...

To be honest to begin with it kind of freaked me out, did this mean I was gay? Bi? Confused? It took me a while to get over it and to realise I am who I am.. I cant help it that gorgeous tgirls turn me on more than anything else.. I guess now that I'm older and wiser (I hope) Im a lot more comfortable in my own skin and can freely admit my feelings.

Recently I've really been into Amanda Montovany but I can't find much of her stuff online.. since joining up here I really appreciate Ana Mancini, Angeles Cid and Ms. Cordoba.

Keltik
07-24-2012, 04:22 PM
@cuteguy I feel the same.. I'm totally open to being in a relationship with a gorgeous tgirl, I have no issues with it.. but oppertunities seem to be few and far between.

Tender
07-25-2012, 08:21 PM
My first shemale experience was with Gia Darling. I was surfing internet back then and some Tgirl window pooped up. At first i was just curious are those real girls or not and so i find my self watching those videos more and more. I was sure what a shemale is, when i sow beautiful Gia full erected. Since then i was fully possessed by them. Every day i discovered more girls and they were all stunning as first one. Unique and charming in her own way, every one of them, Mariana with enormous cock, Angeles with her feminine beauty, Kimber James with slim body and grates tits, Carmen Cruz with her sexy performance ....the list is to long...and at the end Ana Mancini as woman whose beauty and desire reminds me every day that i am lucky man because i was seduced long time ago.
I only wish I could meet some Tgirl in person, actually in bed, but in my small country there are none...

Bribi1
07-26-2012, 06:06 AM
Don't remember how I went to shemale, but years ago I was already watching, but rarelly, and I was ashame of this.
And months ago, I realised "man, WTF? it's for me, people don't know, and if they know, don't care".
Now I really assume the fact that I love to see pics/vids of shemale!

Keltik
07-26-2012, 11:33 AM
Don't remember how I went to shemale, but years ago I was already watching, but rarelly, and I was ashame of this.
And months ago, I realised "man, WTF? it's for me, people don't know, and if they know, don't care".
Now I really assume the fact that I love to see pics/vids of shemale!

I feel the same. After years of denying it ive accepted its who I am.. I still hook up with women as they are more readily available that tgirls but I've accepted Im more attracted go tgirls.