Poll: How Feminine do you like TransGirls to be?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How feminine do you like your transgirls?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How feminine do you like your transgirls?

I like them playboy style, but not everybody likes the same. I'm curious...

lordworm
    lol so far this is very skewed... I like them super feminine too (and I'm sure most do anyway) but with a giant cock.

AlanaTG
    playboy style is my preference..............although the "girl next door" look is more than welcome, too.

Angeles Cid
    I like them feminine too, but I'm also attracted to trannies that are still starting their transition, so you look at them and wonder "girl or trans?"
    But no matter what, I like them with a BIG SHECOCK!

IvaStiffy
    Very fem with big boobs and a big she-cock

bigdaddytaz71
    I love em as fem as you can get. Big she cock to suck on.

wow, everybody likes them very girly, I'm surprised

lordworm
    lol I saw this one coming.

Ana Mancini
    Thats ok. Its good to know what you guys like so we can add more of them to the network.

We, I want you happy and hard all the time. This is how we all get what we want.

Ana

Killbrian
    Honestly Ana and Marianna are my ideal ladies. Im not just saying that because they are on here, I've been attracted to them above all others for quite a while now

Jonnie
    I would love to see a Playboy style photo shoot and video out here of the ladies! One with soft music in the backround and a fireplace burning and some satin sheets. This would be so nice and classy! How about a bath with just bubbles and soft music or even a shower like this. That would be so nice to have the girls here do this and it would look so sexy and erotica!

Flyer69
    My view on this is.......I love women, but I love big cocks. So, I like T-Girls who are very feminine, Playboy style, and yet have that big "something extra". Yes, Ana looking at you and Mariana (and all the T Girls on here), make me happy and rock hard. I want you to be happy too Ana........

Ana Mancini
    Thanks guys.. We will try and get some of this out there for you. Soft music etc.. I love hearing from you all.

Kisses, Ana

Lex2874
    I like them very fem. but, with nice hard nipples and a huge cock. Best of both worlds

stiven
    i like them playboy style....with sexy body,,,and medium cock not huge cock as Lex2874 said,,,,lol

Bribi1
    I like really really feminine shemales!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.