Thread: Shemales with Short Hair

Shemales with Short Hair

Just last night we had a party at my place and I was talking to one of my guests about how sexy long hair is, and how it is such a great attribute in shemales. This guy disagreed saying that to him, the sexiest trannies are those with short hair, because they don't depend on their hair to express or define their sexuality and sex appeal.
    Good point. I never thought about that until he pointed it out.

AlanaTG
    I don't entirely agree with that guy, but I've seen a few that are pretty sexy.

rjb612
    I prefer them with long hair. I prefer women with long hair, so my preferences for both coincide. Biologically, long hair defines a man's attraction to a woman (as well as other features), so a transsexual who prefers to be feminine, the long hair would bolster the instinctual need to appeal to men, if they desire to do so, which would in turn innately stimulate a man's attraction to the feminine oriented transsexual.

I have no idea if anything I just said made sense. I am reading a 600 page book for class and my brain is fried.
    Last edited by rjb612; 08-29-2011 at 02:41 PM.

Monica Richard
    I prefer long hair as well, on me and on other women.

Although Tila is super sexy.

MR.

lordworm
    I like both.

bigdaddytaz71
    Hair is hair. Who cares if its long or short. If you like or love her then it shouldn`t matter. And Monica you are just sexxxy as hell regardless of the length of your hair.

Caribbean Queen
    I prefer trannies with long hair. More sensual and very sexy

anthony

long hair

There is no hard and fast rule but I would say that in general long hair is overall more feminine. That is why i prefer longer hair.

Killbrian
    It depends on the girl really. Ive seen examples of both that are really hot. But Monica you really pull off long hair well

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.