Thread: Contest: Win My Panties!

Ana Mancini

Contest: Win My Panties!

I will send a pair of my sexiest worn and unwashed panties to the person who posts the most interesting and original post here on the forum. Plus I will make a little video wearing them, so you can watch me in action with them on.
    Duration of the Contest: 2 weeks. (ending on Friday September 16th)
    Judge: Myself, Mariana Cordoba and Angeles Cid will review all posts and decide.
    Starting... RIGHT NOW!

Killbrian
    Talk about pressure, im usually pretty creative but all of a sudden im drawing a blank!

shemalesslave

jealousy!!!

I'm really feeling jealose!!! Coz I want to be your only panty for all of my life or at least for one second to feel the touch of your body.

Curve_Ball
    Mariana, me, you- in that order, French Sandwich!

rjb612
    what's the subject matter of the post?

Ana Mancini
    whatever topic you want. Simply write something original, preferrably shemale-related, but hey, if it's not and it's original, it counts towards the contest!

BallsBadger
    Let's test the way you read and think: thepenisinAna'smouth (now look below)

Did you read the pen is in Ana's mouth? Na, me neither.

BallsBadger
    Fun Fact: Yankee Doodle was a tranny.

BallsBadger
    You can tell i've been busy working on my computer. There's pubic hair all over my keyboard!

manueltrevino
    well well!!! if i can get those pantiesss i will frame them and put them in my wall and then take a picture and send it to you!! like an award!! you should make ana mancini awards haha
    love you!
    i have been wathcing you 3 sexy girls from south america and you girls are amazingg!

si gano el concurso tendras que enviarlas hasta mexico!! un beso!! a las 3!!

BallsBadger
    Don't have a pussy? Do you want one? Just bend your arm. Look down at the area between your bicep and forearm. There you go, your own pussy. And it's easy to shave.

Flyer69
    All right Ana, here is my shot at getting those panties.......

If you and I were to actually meet Ana, I would either take you out to a very nice restaurant, or cook you a fabulous meal. Believe me, we will need all the energy possible. After dinner, we would listen to some live music, go dancing, or spend time really getting to know each other.

I would give you a very soothing massage, covering all your hot sexy body. Taking my time, getting you nice and relaxed, using my strong but gentle hands. Then, we would kiss, taking our time. Hope you like to kiss Ana. I would slowly move down to kiss your sexy neck, and even your ears. Then, caress your back or legs as I move down to your hot, sexy, succulent breasts. My tongue would kiss and lick your big tits, savoring your hard erect nipples in my mouth. I would remove your top, so I would have easy access to give your big tits lots of attention. While I am kissing your tits, my hands would move down to start caressing your hot sexy legs. I might start rubbing your big sexy she cock while your panties are still on. But not for long. I would move down and begin to kiss your sexy legs, slowly taking my time. Eventually, I would move up and slide my tongue underneath your panties. By now, your big she cock is likely to be very very hard. At this point, I might switch and lick your hot ass, while rubbing your hard she cock. But I cannot wait any longer. I need and want your hard cock in my mouth. My hot tongue will lick your hard cock, like an ice cream cone, up an down, swirling my tongue all around your hard cock head. Then, shoving your big hard cock deep down my throat. By now, you might want to lick and suck my hard clean shaven cock too. So, we would first rub our cocks together, then switch to a 69. After a while of sucking each others hard cocks, we likely would be ready for some real fucking. I would tit fuck you, fuck your hot tight ass, and get you off Ana with lots of hot creamy cum, all for you.........

Oakwood
    Double up on me pit roast style you two smiling while I'm dining on your tranny tranny bodies. Swallow it deep, release and repeat until everyone goes skeet skeet skeet. Jerkin an fuckin, tuggin and suckin, on your tranny dongs nobbin, takin it up; tight butts.you know what I'm sayin big dick swangin, look up in your eyes they mesmerize she cocked hotty

Curve_Ball
    Who won the contest?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.