Thread: Lots of Spam :(

Ana Mancini

Lots of Spam :(

Sorry we have been getting lots of spam here on the board. I get up every morning and my heart sinks when I see the spammy threads

gieric
    I posted a thread about this as well. I volunteered my services as moderator if you need help.

Bribi1
    Always annoying to see spammers
    It'd be great indeed to elect some volunteers moderators. Nothing to lose here. Don't think I could be a good help so I'll pass but if some people wants, it could help you.

Ana Mancini
    thank you guys. I may have found a way to get rid of the spammers for now, let's give it a couple of days and see how it goes. If that doesn't do it, I will be honored to accept gieric's offer. I don't want to burden anyone with extra work, so let's see how it goes.

By the way, VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to you both. Big kisses!!!!

Ana

IvaStiffy
    I noticed quite a lot on the 28th and reported it to PG.

AlanaTG
    I was turned-off by the spam posts clogging-up this forum, too...........and you know, Ana honey, if I wasn't already a moderator on the "other" forum, I'd volunteer to help here. But as you've stated already........we'll wait and see what happens.

Love, Hugs & Kisses (and a Happy New Year) to you too, Ana. MUAH !!!
    Last edited by AlanaTG; 01-01-2013 at 07:09 AM.

Administrator
    Thanks guys. For now we seem to have it under control unless this spammer gets a hard on for spamming the site. Not like they will make money from it but they do that sort of thing from time to time.

We already have some moderators but all are on vacation so its just Ana, Czarina and I over this holiday period keeping up with this.

Happy New Year and thanks for loving your community here on TChicks.com

PG

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.