Thread: $338 million not claimed?

$338 million not claimed?

I know this has nothing to do with shemales or sex but I found it on MSN today and I'm in shock lol! How can someone win $338 millions and not claim them?

https://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...big-prize?lite

Probably waiting to get an attorney and other affairs in order. Every asshole and their uncle will be crawling out of the woodwork looking for a handout, so it's best sometimes to lay low. We had a $111 million dollar winner around here about 20 years ago that once he learned he won immediately flew to Florida to get out of the limelight and get things set up. He was gone about a week and when he came back and claimed everything ran much smoother.

That certainly is a lot of cashola!
    Thundergasm ICQ Me: 197808662

See My Free Shemale Blog

Exclusive Shemales Through AmateurDough: Keira Verga | Angeles Cid | AnaTranny | Transworldasia |

AlanaTG
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundergasm View Post
    Probably waiting to get an attorney and other affairs in order. Every asshole and their uncle will be crawling out of the woodwork looking for a handout, so it's best sometimes to lay low. That certainly is a lot of cashola!
    I agree with T-gasm........I would do the same if I ever become a big winner.

Administrator
    Seems he finally claimed it and walked with like 221 million. Has to pay some back ***** support and I bet they try and nail him a lot harder now.

Oh god....back support? His ex is gonna be a happer camper that's for sure. Probably will end up with more in the long run than he will.
    Thundergasm ICQ Me: 197808662

See My Free Shemale Blog

Exclusive Shemales Through AmateurDough: Keira Verga | Angeles Cid | AnaTranny | Transworldasia |

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.