Poll: Why do you like shemales?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do you like shemales?

Angeles Cid

Why do you like shemales?

Curious to know what makes us transladies more attractive to men.

driwulf54
    for me its a being dominated thing. To have no control over my body by a beautiful lady is a dream come true. But through in the fact that all of a sudden there is a cock being shoved down my throat and then in my rear.... AMAZING. Especially if they look like you do Angeles. You would be a dream come true.

anthony
    because ts work harder at being feminine

Jack59
    I love the combination of beautiful face, big tits, and a hard cock. I mean, I love women and I love cocks. But I don't like what cocks are usually attached to. Shemales are a dream come true for me.

lordworm
    They have the 4 sexual cues that appeal to men most. Ass, breasts, feet, and penis, yes penis... look it up, it's been researched.

As for me, I love ass and anal, and the penis is more of a symbolical thing to me. I don't want it inside me, but I can admire a hard shemale cock, and it serves as a good way to know shes aroused. Besides, it just looks overall impressive.

bigdaddytaz71
    For me a shemale who takes care of herself. Knows how to carry herself like a woman. Knows how to dress, act, present herself is what turns me on the most. Ana, Mariana, Angeles and others like them are why i love shemale ladies. They are so femine, so girly girl. They make so many natural born women look like bag ladies. It's the time you take on your body, makeup, your hair, nails, and your clothes. So many gg's don't do it anymore. The fact that you ladies do take that extra time is what makes you so actractive to me. The fact also that you have such beautiful breasts, bodys, and of course she cocks is just such an extra great added bonus to an already awesome total package.

Sebas24
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack59 View Post
    I love the combination of beautiful face, big tits, and a hard cock. I mean, I love women and I love cocks. But I don't like what cocks are usually attached to. Shemales are a dream come true for me.
    This reason i support

AlanaTG
    Angeles honey, is this poll only open to the guys ? Or can us girls vote too ?

Ironhead
    I think that transitioning makes most t-girls more aware of their sexuality and physical presence than most naturally born women. It also puts them in tune with what a man likes and the experience of breaking taboos in the past grants them a more relaxed attitude toward what other women might regard as out of bounds. Couple all that with the fact that most tgirls just flat out take better care of themselves than a lot of women and you have a highly appealing mixture - at least to me

SkyBlue
    Of the research that has been done, especially the Kinsey scale most people, male or female are attracted to both sexes on some level. I find it fascinating and shemales tend to have that Hyper sex appeal, because they are so sexual.

Angeles Cid
    Very interesting information here. There's so many things I didn't know, even being a shemale myself I guess now I will dedicate even more time to make myself pretty. I admit that sometimes it's a drag (haha, cute word!) to put on make up, do your hair, paint your nails, etc., but it's all worth it, when you catch the eye of a lovely gentleman like you guys.

Alanah, of course you can vote! Most shemales (me included) are bisexual and we are attracted to other ladies and shemales, so I'd love to hear your opinion.

Frenetic
    I agree with Jack59. I love naughty girls but the fact a shemale has a cock instead of a pussy just makes it all that much naughtier still. It's more wild and kinky and fun. The whole "So bad it's good" thing

Bakaneko
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack59 View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

SammyJ

why I like shemales

Because they are crazy in bed, they have huge cocks, the fuck hard and allow to get fucked even harder, and lastly they have devine bodies and beauty

forsby
    they are sexy with their cooks and boobs. you can fuck them and the can fuck you back wery good

heingerous
    I voted for the "more sensual" although I do like the more adventurous opportunities that being with a shemale involves...if I want to be a top I can, if I want to bottom I can do that too...plus with a shemale, you never have to worry about knowing if she's horny and when she orgasmed!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.