Thread: Penis Enlargement

Cocky22‎

Penis Enlargement

are any of the big cocked shemales out there using any kind of penis enlargement creams or pills, or are all those inches 100% natural? Sometimes it's hard to believe that someone's cock can be so naturally big.

I don't think it would be possible to dramatically increase the size of a penis. Creams and pills may allow for a much harder erection thus giving the appearance of a larger penis, but to actually make one bigger or thicker I think would be more trouble than it's worth.

Dealing with adult every day I can say that yes.....some guys and shemales are naturally that big. It's kind of like a woman's breast. Some are bigger ands some are smaller. The bitch is they can do something about both situations is they choose. I don't think I'd want somebody knifing around my cock for a spare 1/2 inch or so

gieric
    There are non surgical ways to increase size, it just take time and patience. I recommend "Thunder's Place", google it, they have a lot of good articles and links to other sites. I haven't seen any length increases, but I am thicker that I use to be.

Quote Originally Posted by gieric View Post
    There are non surgical ways to increase size, it just take time and patience. I recommend "Thunder's Place", google it, they have a lot of good articles and links to other sites. I haven't seen any length increases, but I am thicker that I use to be.
    Very interesting. I've seen some devices out there that claimed to increase length and thickness. How long did it take for you to see results and is the sensitivity the same as before?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.