Thread: Was it love at first sight?

pilgrim

Was it love at first sight?

I'm interested in viewers first discovery that there was such a wonderful thing as a shemale. What was your first reaction? How would you describe what it was that attracted you? I know that I first realized that there were shemales in this world when I saw an oral sex (censored) depiction in a men's magazine ad. Some lucky guy was sucking on the stiff cock of a shemale known as Sulka (early 1980's) and a black dot was placed right over his mouth. For me, it was lust/love at first sight! Sulka had such a soft, sexy aura with lovely full breasts, gorgeous hair and lips especially designed for cock sucking. She can still be seen in vintage shemale tubes. I had had fantasies about women with cocks when I was about 11 years old, but I didn't think they really existed. Yes, I view shemales/trannys/ts as women with a wonderful extra attraction and I have loved them ever since. ( I have absolutely no sexual interest or attraction to guys. )The "first time" can be a special time and it would be interesting to read other experiences.

CatholicNancy

First Post Here

Hello,
    New member to this forum - growing up in a very traditional home here in the US I was unaware of SheMales until a few months ago. Found Mariana Cordoba pictures online and was hooked. I never thought I would be attracted to other girls, not a lesbian but SheMales are sooooo erotic.
    Love reading comments here.
    Nancy

gieric
    I actually dreamed about trans women before I ever saw one. I had seen topless women a couple of time but never full frontal nudity and I distinctly remember having a dream where I was going back into my elementary school, yes I was in the third or fourth grade at the time, and there was this beautiful naked woman. She turned around and had a penis like me, just a lot bigger and with no balls. It made sense to me, why would a woman need balls, let's just say I had at best an incomplete sexual knowledge. The first Actual trans woman I remember seeing is Allanah Star, this was years ago before she had all the surgeries to become what she is today. After that I was hooked, wether my middle american Christian upbringing wanted to admit it or not.

pilgrim
    Welcome Nancy! You spice up the comments.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicNancy View Post
    Hello,
    New member to this forum - growing up in a very traditional home here in the US I was unaware of SheMales until a few months ago. Found Mariana Cordoba pictures online and was hooked. I never thought I would be attracted to other girls, not a lesbian but SheMales are sooooo erotic.
    Love reading comments here.
    Nancy

Maybe one day you can pose with one of the girls??

PG

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.