Thread: Keira Verga

lordworm

Keira Verga

Hey what are the chances of seeing Keira Verga in a hardcore with Angeles Cid or Mariana Cordoba?

gieric
    How doI like a post?

lordworm
    lol I guess you can say "Yes! I would love to see Keira with Angeles or Mariana in a hardcore!"

Bribi1
    Don't care with who it is as long as there is Keira

lordworm
    I see the producers here are only interested in making a quick buck instead of satisfying popular demands with quality scenes. These 9 minute laying back masturbation scenes won't cut it for long.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
    I see the producers here are only interested in making a quick buck instead of satisfying popular demands with quality scenes. These 9 minute laying back masturbation scenes won't cut it for long.
    I see that you really dont know what you are talking about or know much about the girls.

We dont control what they do. This is not a typical site like you find from other companies. This is not scripted and directed and shot with 40 people on the set like you get other places. This is the Girls doing what makes them feel good. Its a peek for you into their lives.

If you dont like the girls, the way they shoot or this board or the people that run it, you know where the Digital door is.

PG

Administrator
    For those of you that are interested. Keira is currently living in Mexico City. Not sure how long she has been there but we do hope to meet up with her again soon. She is actually quite fun to be around and loves to dance and party at clubs. If your in the area you might be able to find her and take her out for drinks.

PG

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.