Thread: Some Love for a Sapphire and a Suck off Sapphire Video

Afterburner

Some Love for a Sapphire and a Suck off Sapphire Video

Hello to you.

First, I must express my sincere and enduring love for Sapphire Young. Been watching her and her work since her first set on TWA in 2010. Very lovable, and I love her a lot. I know other members share in my sentiment.

For Sapphire, I would like to see her get naked a little more often than she has been. Probably 8 out 10 sets in the past year, she has always had something on covering part of her body. Not criticizing or anything because I am not on the forum to criticize. Sapphire is too beautiful of a woman with a gorgeous body to not take it all off when she films her sets. Not saying that to please me or all of her members, that every single set has to be nude, but it would just be nice to see Sapphire naked just a bit more often in her sets, particularly her videos.

In closing, my 41st birthday is coming up in a couple of months, and I would love for one of my presents to be a video set of Sapphire getting sucked off. Loved her "He strokes Me" set. The set is quite simple. Not a hardcore, but kind of in the lines of "He strokes Me" except a guy or a girl or another TS sucks off Sapphire to make her cum. Sapphire walks into her bedroom and strips completely naked (she needs to be nude for this). Would love to see Sapphire burst a huge load of her cum (like a 10-day load or longer if her schedule permits) She lays back on the bed and the other person walks in. She needs to cum so bad, so she has the person suck on her for a good while. When Sapphire is ready to cum, she tells the person sucking and the person takes mouth off of her and switches to stroking her to make Sapphire's cum shoot straight into the air maybe even hitting the person's face. That would be an incredibly sexy set for Sapphire and it would be something different on Sapphire's site and all TS sites. Do not see a lot of sets of TS getting sucked off like that by anybody.

Thanks for reading my detailed post and please give my love to Sapphire.

Your member always,

Afterburner

twa2013
    Thanks for the reply, We will surely shoot alot more of Sapphire completely naked, that will not be a problem, kindly noted sir, thank you.

We are looking for another TS or Male model so she could get sucked off on cam also :-)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.