Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tgirls with small cocks?

princess_sabrina

Tgirls with small cocks?

Hey boys. I've been on hormones for a very long time now. Haven't had the surgery. I have been lucky, my breasts look amazing and they are 100% real. I have always had a small she*cock, and the hormones have made it even smaller. Is this a problem for you guys? Do tgirls always have to have a huge she*cock?

tgirlsrule
    That's never a problem with me. As long as it can get hard.

AlexS88
    no problem .. beauty is nothing

gieric
    not a problem

princess_sabrina
    That's good to hear. I can still get hard - the guy has to know what to do though. ^_~

gieric
    Quote Originally Posted by princess_sabrina View Post
    That's good to hear. I can still get hard - the guy has to know what to do though. ^_~
    Pics or it didn't happen...

princess_sabrina
    My amazing she cock, is only for me and my man - no net pics. Sorry boys.

Jimluvstscok
    I thought when you take hormones you could not get FULLY ERECT? Can someone dispell the myth..or should I see if the myth busters want to tackle this assignment?

yesandno
    Size is not generally an issue. Im a t&a man mostly anyways, the she cock is just extra fun!

princess_sabrina
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimluvstscok View Post
    I thought when you take hormones you could not get FULLY ERECT? Can someone dispel the myth..or should I see if the myth busters want to tackle this assignment?
    Hey ~

This is not an easy question to answer. It depends on the strength of your HRT and your health. Most girls can still get erect. Some can still cum (although they'll be shooting blanks after six months). For me, it takes some time to get it going. Usually when I am doing something kinky and when the guy knows what he is doing. I don't cum the same way as before, but I can still orgasm.

princess_sabrina
    Quote Originally Posted by yesandno View Post
    Size is not generally an issue. Im a t&a man mostly anyways, the she cock is just extra fun!
    Are you a top Y&N?

yesandno
    Yes i am strictly a top

princess_sabrina
    Quote Originally Posted by yesandno View Post
    Yes i am strictly a top
    Ah, I see. Maybe most men here are? ??

Administrator
    We have both tops and bottoms and some that will take it either. Smart guys around this joint. They know what they like and are not afraid to talk about it.

PG

princess_sabrina
    It seems so. Guys here seem to be open about their love of us t-ladies.

Marduk
    Absolutely not a issue for me, and I agree about the erection. Not saying I wouldn't be with a girl who couldn't get a hard on, but there is nothing hotter than a girl on top, riding you with her cock rock hard.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.