Thread: What breed of dog should I get?

Karla Carrillo

What breed of dog should I get?

I travel a lot, and that has keeped me from having a pet, but I don't like living alone or spending the nights alone in bed. I want to get a puppy to live with me and also that can travel with me. German shepperds or pitbulls are out of the question because of their size.

Chihuahuas are too small for my taste and I hate the stereotype: "Mexican Tranny has Mexican Dog".

What type of doggie should I get? I want a very loving one. Please recommend me one.

AlanaTG
    Honey, if you'd be interested in a middle-aged T-girl for a live-in cook/companion.......I'm your girl.

Flyer69
    Poodle or Scottish Terrier.

Verobfl
    English bulldogs are the greatest dogs ever. Maybe too big for traveling but they are the most lovable Lil meatballs imaginable!

I love Great Danes. No....not the best travel bread, but I offer the suggestion to also offer my services to babysit for him :-)
    Thundergasm ICQ Me: 197808662

See My Free Shemale Blog

Exclusive Shemales Through AmateurDough: Keira Verga | Angeles Cid | AnaTranny | Transworldasia |

Karla Carrillo
    English bulldogs or great danes are way out of the question. I can't picture myself traveling with one of those guys :P
    But I think I am in love now:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Terrier
    so adorable! I never even saw one "in person" yet, but that's definitely the dog I want now!

Karla Carrillo
    oh, wait!
    The price is just crazy! $1200 USD for a dog? I wouldn't pay that for a human baby lol!
    May be I should get a mutt instead

AlanaTG
    Quote Originally Posted by Karla Carrillo View Post
    May be I should get a mutt instead
    Some people would consider me a mutt.........pick me !! pick me !!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.