Thread: UpDate Thread about the " Big Announcment " Party in Cancun

Ana Mancini

UpDate Thread about the " Big Announcment " Party in Cancun

Hey guys. Sorry it has taken me so long but we have been really busy with many things.

So this is the point we are at.

The party dates.

March 29th, 30th, 31st

Or

March 30th, 31st and 1st.

Or April 13th, 14th and 15th.

The cost is 3K US Dollars per person.
    Includes an all inclusive hotel. Room and food is included as well as drinks.

Rooms will be garden front. If you want Waterfront add on 500$ US to the price.

We will try and get all the rooms in the same area to make it more fun.

The girls that will attend.
    For now we have.
    Ana, ( me )
    Angeles Cid
    Monica Richard
    Milla Viasotti
    Blondie Johnson

Mariana is up in the air at this time. She has another engagment planned from March 12th to May 2nd.

If you are interested, have the money and want to go, please mail me

Ana at anatranny.com and let me know. We will send over to you first the rules of the party and then shortly there after the info about making the payment.

Hope to hear from you guys. We need at least 10 people to make this happen.

Kisses to all.

Ana

Sapphire Young
    I will also try to make it but where I am right now may make it cost prohibitive.

Sapphire.

Wow...this will be a great experience to meet and mingle with these lovely ladies and get to know them better.

Great job Ana trying to set something like this up. Not often you see somebody trying to connect with her members like this. Bringing all the ladies into the mix really sweetens the deal.

Hoping to see everybody there!

jakeva557
    I'm glad to hear that this is coming together. I'm definitely onboard provided Mariana goes. I'm a huge fan of hers and viewed this as an opportunity to meet her. So count me in provided Mariana is going. Thanks.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeva557 View Post
    I'm glad to hear that this is coming together. I'm definitely onboard provided Mariana goes. I'm a huge fan of hers and viewed this as an opportunity to meet her. So count me in provided Mariana is going. Thanks.
    Thanks.

we will let her know that you going is only if she will

PG

anthony
    i am disappointed, i already have travel commitments for those days. I know it is hard to plan but maybe next time if i have earlier notice i can rearrange my schedule. Hope everyone has fun.

Administrator
    Sorry about that Anthony. Ana has been really busy with some new things, and we got this done as fast as we could.

I personally had to fly over to Cancun, Take a few days of checking out hotels and party spots, Check the beer and alcohol, you know. Make sure it was up to standards for our girls.

PG

Sebas24
    This is way to expensive for me

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebas24 View Post
    This is way to expensive for me
    Wont you be in Cancun by that time anyway?

PG

anthony
    I understand about timing, just wanted to let you know that there may be others that are interested but can't make it due to other commitments.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.