Thread: Sexy Shemales... Blondie Johnson and Ana Mancini

Ana Mancini

Sexy Shemales... Blondie Johnson and Ana Mancini

These are 2 unrelated photo shoots, but they're among my favorite lately. The first one is myself, shot in Argentina by a great female photographer (make up done by a tranny). The second one is the lovely Blondie Johnson also shot in Argentina by a different photographer. Check us out!

Ana Mancini:

URL]

VISIT MY SITE >>

TS Blondie Johnson:

VISIT BLONDIE JOHNSON'S SITE >>
    Last edited by Ana Mancini; 02-21-2012 at 09:27 AM.

smoothop
    Very sexy pics Anna! You and Blondie make a great pair(pun intended). You both do have a great pair.

Angeles Cid
    That big cock of Blondie needs to go deep into Ana's ass. I can't wait to see that. Or to try Blondie's cock myself

bigdaddytaz71
    Wether that pretty shecock goes into Ana or you Angeles, i just want go see it go somewhere. Any pics of thst sort ever happen i want to be the first to say show me the shcock please. I love Ana and you Angeles and am starting to love Blondie to.

smoothop
    How about all three of you together? That would be some scene. All three of you sucking, and then banging each others sweet asses. What do you think Angeles.

Jonnie
    Ana your photos are the nicest of em all!

Ana Mancini
    ooh, thank you boys!
    As you know, I've done scenes with Angeles Cid and with Mariana Cordoba, and them themselves have filmed scenes together. But I had never thought of doing a 3-some with them two. That's a great idea, though! I'm currently in Cancun and should be back in Argentina together with Angeles and Mariana in May. I'll get it done then, I promise!

lordworm
    I am dying to see an actual hardcore ts on ts scene around here...the ones of Ana and Angeles and Mariana are all softcore.

smoothop
    Ana do you have panties underneath?

AlanaTG
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothop View Post
    Ana do you have panties underneath?
    Knowing Ana, I doubt it.

smoothop
    :
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Mancini View Post
    ooh, thank you boys!
    As you know, I've done scenes with Angeles Cid and with Mariana Cordoba, and them themselves have filmed scenes together. But I had never thought of doing a 3-some with them two. That's a great idea, though! I'm currently in Cancun and should be back in Argentina together with Angeles and Mariana in May. I'll get it done then, I promise!
    OK, Ana I'm going to hold you to that.

smoothop
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanaTG View Post
    Knowing Ana, I doubt it.
    If Ana just pushed the front to the side we could have seen that nice cock.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.