4 50.00%
  • Pro movie set

3 37.50%
  • Amateur shot

4 50.00%
  • Self shot

3 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Content for Shemale sites question.

Administrator

Content for Shemale sites question.

Ok guys got some questions.

In our ongoing drive to deliver what you want to see we do our best to film things as naturally as we can. But we wanted to know what you guys think over all of the style of shooting.

Please answer the poll and let us know.

Thanks

PG

I like the amateur shoots where it's less polished and the action doesn't seem scripted.
    Thundergasm ICQ Me: 197808662

See My Free Shemale Blog

Exclusive Shemales Through AmateurDough: Keira Verga | Angeles Cid | AnaTranny | Transworldasia |

anthony
    big thing for me is unscripted. I also do not like where the girls are always looking at the camera or POV.

Administrator
    So basically the girls doing their thing and no acknowledgement of the camera at all.

Got it.

PG

IvaStiffy
    I like a little interaction with the audience / camera crew, a little bit of banter. A bit like the earlier Bailey Jay videos where she would chat to the camera etc, Mia Isabella also does this. The odd little story line type ones are also quite entertaining at times, but nothing overly contrived.
    Last edited by IvaStiffy; 09-06-2013 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IvaStiffy View Post
    I like a little interaction with the audience / camera crew, a little bit of banter. A bit like the earlier Bailey Jay videos where she would chat to the camera etc, Mia Isabella also does this. The odd little story line type ones are also quite entertaining at times, but nothing overly contrived.
    I agree. I was a fan of the Bailey Jay style also. Yes, you knew she was talking to the camera, but in some way it seemed she was also talking to you.....or at least you got the voyeur feeling.
    Thundergasm ICQ Me: 197808662

See My Free Shemale Blog

Exclusive Shemales Through AmateurDough: Keira Verga | Angeles Cid | AnaTranny | Transworldasia |

Bella Priscilla
    I think that new Asian girl Vitress Tamayo does that too. I saw a video of her with tape of her tits (nice tits by the way), and she was talking to the camera. Kind of cute in my opinion.

Jimluvstscok
    I want it All..and i want it now..lol

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.