Thread: Waking Up with a BONER

Karla Carrillo

Waking Up with a BONER

I am taking hormones now by the bucketload. I thought that would make my cock limp and give me troubles getting an erection, but I was OK with that, because it is only a temporary problem.
    But since last week I am waking up with big boners every morning. It is like I get more and more erections now with the hormones.

Has anyone heard about this case? Or has anyone experienced this? It is Freaky!

AlanaTG
    I'm not positive, but unless you're also taking anti-androgens, I think it's the testosterone "waging war" with the estrogen that is trying to take over. If you very recently have started on the hormones, it will take a while for the estrogen to "win the war"..........and the "boners" to subside.

Karla Carrillo
    I started about 3 weeks ago.
    I don't mind the boners, trust me! I like them! I was prepared to suffer through a few months of "limpness" but if it s not happen, I am very happy with this

IvaStiffy
    I'd be very happy to wake up to your boner too

Morning boners are the best. Can cut diamonds with those bastards in the morning
    Thundergasm ICQ Me: 197808662

See My Free Shemale Blog

Exclusive Shemales Through AmateurDough: Keira Verga | Angeles Cid | AnaTranny | Transworldasia |

jimmy_fern
    please tell us more about your boner

Apparently she is hard again... Just saw it on her twitter: https://twitter.com/TSKarlaCarrillo

princess_sabrina
    Quote Originally Posted by Karla Carrillo View Post
    I am taking hormones now by the bucketload. I thought that would make my cock limp and give me troubles getting an erection, but I was OK with that, because it is only a temporary problem.
    But since last week I am waking up with big boners every morning. It is like I get more and more erections now with the hormones.

Has anyone heard about this case? Or has anyone experienced this? It is Freaky!
    Hey hun. I've been on hormones now for 3 1/2 years, I can only get an erection if I or my guy work at it.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.