Thread: Request

tommyboy

Request

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if there was any word on a fleshlight video in the near future? I would be happy to have one delivered to the address that Mariana provided if she would make a video of her using it.

Cheers,

Tommy

biffso
    I send her a dildo along with what I wanted in the video in a email.She got the toy and has done the video already and it will be posted soon. So, just email her and let her know what you would like.Your idea sounds great to me by the way.

smoothop
    Great idea biffso, also would like to see Sapphire use one. Mariana is so huge I wonder if she could fit into a fleshlight? Sure would like to see.

4. 03-07-2012, 07:49 AM

5. 03-07-2012, 07:54 AM

smoothop
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothop View Post
    Great idea biffso, also would like to see Sapphire use one. Mariana is so huge I wonder if she could fit into a fleshlight? Sure would like to see.
    Sorry tommyboy, meant to say great idea by you. My bad.

Administrator
    I think that mariana would fit but I am not sure. Still working on some details of things.

Good ideas though and if no one sends either girl a toy I will try and get some for them.

Sapphire does have one video already where she fucks a large dildo shaped like a cock. It has a hole and she fucks that.

smoothop
    Yes PG and the vid was HOTTT! Tell Sapphire would love to see more of her fucking that ass attached to that big dildo. Gets me so hard watching her penetrate that ass.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.