Thread: I'm a Blonde!

Afrika Kampos

I'm a Blonde!

JOKE (yes, for us, blondes):

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive, double-pane energy-efficient kind. Yesterday, I got a call from the contractor who installed them. He was complaining that the windows had been installed a whole year ago and I hadn’t paid for them yet.

Now just because I’m blonde doesn’t mean that I am automatically stupid. So I told him just exactly what his fast-talking sales guy had told ME last year; namely, that in just ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves!

Helllooooo”!! (I told him). “It’s been a year”!

There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just hung up. He hasn’t called back, probably too embarrassed about forgetting the guarantee they made me. Bet he won’t underestimate my intelligence again!

tennis27
    Lol. Maybe they will take them back when you are not home

Blondie Johnson
    Let's making this a BLONDE Joke page

-What does a blonde say when you blow in her ear?
    -Thank you for the refill!

Cocky22‎
    I'll prove that BLONDES are smart:

There was a blonde who was sitting next to a lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer was naturally bored, so he kept bugging the blonde to play a game of intelligence with him.

The blonde was reluctant, so the lawyer offered her 100 to 1 odds. He told her that every time she could not answer his question, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $500. The lawyer figured the blonde was so dumb, he could not lose, and the blonde thought for a few minutes and reluctantly accepted to play his game.

The lawyer fires his first question "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. The blonde then asked the lawyer "What goes up a hill with 2 legs and comes back down the hill with 3 legs?"

The lawyer's face looked extremely puzzled. He spent several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to figure out the answer. Finally, the angry and frustrated lawyer handed the blonde $500.00.

The blonde put the $500 into her purse quickly without saying a word. The lawyer was outraged at this point and asked, "Well, what is answer?"

The blonde glanced at him with a smirk on her face and handed him a $5 bill.

Angeles Cid
    Easy! The answer is:

TS Angeles Cid with an erection jajajaja!

Marduk
    Why are blonde jokes so short?
    So brunettes can remember them.

Afrika Kampos
    LOL! Here is a short one, for Marduk's brunettes

Question: What do you call a skeleton in the closet with blonde hair?
    Answer: Last year's hide-and-go-seek winner.

Afrika Kampos
    One more! This one is for us blonde transgirls!

Question: Why did the blonde shemale douche her ass with Crest?
    Answer: She heard it reduces cavities.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.