Poll: Is a Shemale without Implants a Crossdresser?

Thread: Is a shemale without implants a Crossdresser

Cha Cha Cha

Is a shemale without implants a Crossdresser

Post and Vote

Sebas24
    Yes, she is a crossdresser

AlanaTG
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebas24 View Post
    Yes, she is a crossdresser
    Are you trying to say that if my breasts were brought about by hormones only, I am not a shemale/tranny/TS ? I only qualify if they're man made and inserted by a surgeon ? I think the question & poll are a little off-putting.

loverboyfromaus
    i think it comes down to how they present and identify them selves in there everyday lives

Caribbean Queen
    I always understood that a crossdresser is someone who dresses as a woman but doesn't take hormones or lives as a woman. When I first started my transition, I only had hormone-boobs, but lived my live as a woman, with my nails painted, my hair long, and even legally changed my name. It was only after about 3 years of living like that, that I got my implants.
    I never considered myself a crossdresser, I was always a shemale. With or without implants, but always a shemale.

Ana Mancini
    Boobs don't mean you are or are not a shemale. I, like Alana and Caribbean Queen, originally had hormones boobs, and was never a crossdresser.

Angeles Cid
    Here's a great example. This is Melina, an Argentinian shemale. Her boobs are 100% hormones, and she has had 0 surgeries. She is NOT a crossdresser by all means:

Sebas24
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanaTG View Post
    Are you trying to say that if my breasts were brought about by hormones only, I am not a shemale/tranny/TS ? I only qualify if they're man made and inserted by a surgeon ? I think the question & poll are a little off-putting.
    I didn't know that, then i can't answer that question D: Thanks for the information.

Kewljoe
    Best example I can think of is domino Presley prior to her new boob job. Man she was hot as hell, she looks great now but still she was very feminine with a prize between her legs

IvaStiffy

Thumbs up

I find this poll to be in poor taste and very disrespectful to the lovely ladies that come here.

A crossdresser is a bloke in a dress (ewe). Non of the gorgeous girls here are anything like that.
    Last edited by IvaStiffy; 03-20-2012 at 01:51 PM.

Bribi1
    I don't have any definition.
    But for me, small boobs only with hormones are enough!
    You can be a shemale without implants (maybe I think that because I don't like too big and too fake boobs!)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.