Poll: Who has had amazing shemale sex

Thread: How many of you have had amazing shemale sex

loverboyfromaus

How many of you have had amazing shemale sex

Hey here a fun pole if yes please comment on what you favourite pleasures were wink wink

loverboyfromaus
    Well seen as ive started this thread ill go first im versitile and love all sex but my favorite things would have to be when you first slip a sexy hard cock out of some sexy lingrie and ultimate favourite is when their nice hard cock first penertrates yous arse theres nothing else like it

Ana Mancini
    I voted as well hun. And Not to worry I think this will get more attention this weekend.

Ana

loverboyfromaus
    Hey thanks Ana i hope so but you forgot to say what your favorite things are

AlanaTG
    I voted no.............but I'd love to have Ana as my first.

IvaStiffy
    Yes, I have had two amazing encounters with Lina Lemos and Eva Vortex. The experience with Eva was out of this world and will remain a fond memory for a very long time.

bigdaddytaz71
    I have had the wonderful opportunity to be with four lovely tranny ladies. The first was a beautiful latin lady with a nice body great boobs and 8" shecock. She taught me many things and showed me that a tranny lady is one very sexual person. The second was a one nite thing but she was gooood. My third was a sexy, sultry, beautiful black queen. She was a sexual dynamo loved it and loved to do it in public places. I had alot of fun with her. My fourth and last was a fun party girl she loved to go out and hook up with other trannies and bring them home for threesomes. It was fun for awhile but i just couldn't keep up with her so we agreed that even though we loved each other we just didn't work that way anymore. But i am still friends with the first and last lady to this day.

lordworm
    Well, my favorite things are Angeles Cid, Angeles Cid, and Angeles Cid. But the absolute best has got to be Angeles Cid.

Angeles Cid
    Yes, yes I have!
    I have had flings with 4 or 5 shemales, and they've been very torrid. I prefer men but there's something very sexual and intense about having sex with another transgirl.

My favorite things when being with another trans, are to lick and finger her anus while she tongue fucks mine and licks me. Just thinking about it makes me hardddddddddddddddddddd

Flyer69
    You and me both Angeles!

lordworm
    Quote Originally Posted by Angeles Cid View Post
    Yes, yes I have!
    I have had flings with 4 or 5 shemales, and they've been very torrid. I prefer men but there's something very sexual and intense about having sex with another transgirl.

My favorite things when being with another trans, are to lick and finger her anus while she tongue fucks mine and licks me. Just thinking about it makes me hardddddddddddddddddddd
    When will we have the pleasure of seeing something THAT hot on your site?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.