Thread: Miss Canada contestant

heingerous

Miss Canada contestant

Looks like a transgendered contestant from the Miss Canada pagent was disqualified from the competition.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/0...ef=mostpopular

She's pretty hot! I wonder if anyone would have figured it out?

lordworm
    Did they disqualify her because of that? I didn't check the link.

AlanaTG
    Quote Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
    Did they disqualify her because of that? I didn't check the link.
    The article stated that she was disqualified because she was not BORN as a biological female......which I think is SO WRONG. She can't help that she was born as a biological male.........and deep inside she always felt she was female. She had surgeons correct her "birth defect" to be normal. I hope that the legal counsel she is reported to have gotten, proves positive for her.

lordworm
    That's pretty stupid. She's no Angeles Cid but she clearly fits the bill of being hot. That's all that should matter really.

Ana Mancini
    that is very sad. She is a beautiful girl, and I'm sure she would have scored way up there.
    Cases of discrimination against shemales make me very sad. I wonder if I will live to see a world were we are treated equally

gieric
    Whereas I agree that it would be nice for her to be allowed to compete, it is the competitions right to set rules as they see fit. This is not a case of a rule being changed due to a particular contestant or even a person being discriminated with no foundation in the rules. The rules of this competition state that all contestants must be biological women, it is that simple. It is a shame, yes, but in the end it is as much a case of a contestant ignoring a stated rule for the competition. I know of drag queens that have been striped of their title because the received plastic surgery, which is against the rules of the pageant they were representing. This isn't a case of discrimination, it's a rules violation. With a simple Google search one can find many competitions that allow all women to compete, no matter of original biology, which are reasonable prestigious. I think that it is time for a serious reevaluation of the rules for entry to take place. If a city district appoints a delegate that it considers to best represent there community, so be it, I don't really care what her original biology is. That is all.

AlanaTG
    She's back in the pageant....Yay !!!!

https://www.torontosun.com/2012/04/0...ack-in-pageant

dakuchan
    Update! As of 4-4-2012 Donald Trump relented and is allowing her to compete in the Miss Universe Pageant. Ain't that great?!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.