Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantasies...

lordworm
    My fantasy is to top all the hot tgirls in Brazil and Argentina in a massive orgy.

Hey...it's a fantasy right?

Angeles Cid
    My fantasy is to be together with other shemales like 4 or 5, and all of us gangbang and abuse a man. It makes me hard think of doing this

AlexS88
    Quote Originally Posted by Angeles Cid View Post
    My fantasy is to be together with other shemales like 4 or 5, and all of us gangbang and abuse a man. It makes me hard think of doing this
    you can do it.!!!! - your meeting with other girls in Argentina

driwulf54
    Again another reason why i hate living in the boonies. I would totally love to be the man in this fantasy of your Angeles.

driwulf54
    Also i would love to do anything Carla Ferri told me to do. She has a massive penis.

T0D0-Tuyo
    well im from argentina.. so.. where i can find u Angeles to destring me... i have time... XD

jbarman
    My main TS fantasy is to be gangbanged by several hot big cocked babes like Mariana. Once they are finished ramming me, to have them line up and then one by one finish them off and take their hot sticky loads down my throat. Although I may not be able to walk straight for a couple of weeks it would be well worth it

jbarman

Another fantasy of mine is to be dominated by several hung black babes. The bigger the better. I don't really know that many names, so if anyone know the names of sexy black t-girls, post them here :P

driwulf54
    jbarman i would love that too. Something about it is hot.

jbarman
    Another fantasy of mine is to be tag teamed by Joanna Jet and Liberty Harkness. Two real sexy British T-girls. Joanna has such a sexy MILF thing going on and a great cock. Her cumshots are amazingly sexy and big hot loads. Liberty looks like a great fuck too

CuriousCuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Angeles Cid View Post
    Mine would pretty much be; to be the man in this scenario. Used, abused and humiliated by Angeles and her friends.

T0D0-Tuyo's image is a close second
    Last edited by CuriousCuck; 06-02-2012 at 10:33 AM.

lordworm
    Seems everyone here is a bottom lol

Trannylover
    I would love to be drilled by the two biggest dicks, Madison and by Mariana

jbarman
    Another fantasy of mine is to be overpowered by a group of sexy t-girls and dress me up in slutty clothes and have makeup put on me. I don't know why but it gets me hot :P Any girls willing?

Badboy79
    So how can I live my fantasy with being gangbanged by drop dead beautiful ts..i get hard thinking about it..someone help

jostra65
    my fantasy is Angeles Cid, and doing with her all kinds of adventures, to gang bang her with my best friends to let her do me with her friends, to make her cum on her own feet and lick them dry french kissing her, to wotship her perfect uncut cock, to make her fuck my wife before I get married with angeles, and make my wife serve her as the Godess Angeles is, and Angeles Angeles and Angeles foot and toes and of course her perfect dick

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.