Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's talk about FANTASIES

Flyer69
    Would love to be one of the guys in your gangbang Angeles!

Angeles Cid
    ...and... I really want you to be!

Flyer69
    Quote Originally Posted by Angeles Cid View Post
    ...and... I really want you to be!
    Thank you Angeles! I am ready to be one of the guys to help your fantasy become a reality........

It's kinda funny but my fantasy is to e kidnapped by several shemales that take to a very secluded place in the mountains. They gangbang me all weekend cumming down my throat and deep inside my ass. Well I won't go any farther it would tke too long to type it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Txtslover65 View Post
    It's kinda funny but my fantasy is to e kidnapped by several shemales that take to a very secluded place in the mountains. They gangbang me all weekend cumming down my throat and deep inside my ass. Well I won't go any farther it would tke too long to type it out.
    Same, I really love fantasizing about being kidnapped by a shemale and turned into her cumdumpster. Especially since I never had a shemale give me a creampie, which I'd love to try and have been wondering what it feels like to have it ooze out.

Another one of my fantasies is to ride a shemale while wearing a chastity cage just to be sure that I'm having an orgasm that is 100% anal. I guess it's pretty clear that I rather want to be bottom with tgirls.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.