Thread: My Cock is getting Bigger!

Angeles Cid

My Cock is getting Bigger!

I swear I'm not taking any pills or anything, but I have noticed that my penis is getting bigger (longer), even when I'm not fully erect. Has this happened to anyone else here?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6032-LOGO.jpg 
Views:	1700 
Size:	314.3 KB 
ID:	1901

anthony
    My cock gets bigger when I see pictures of you.

tsc108
    let me suck on it to see if it gets bigger

Angeles Cid
    You boys are so bad!

tsc108
    and you are amazingly sexy!!

driwulf54
    i know peole that have boobs that keep getting bigger. maybe you are like them but with your penis? either way id soo love to feel if its bigger or not both in my mouth and ass

daHolduk
    In the interests of science I would like to do a study on your thesis with daily measurements from flaccid to hard to soft.
    Said study would require me to stimulate your phallus with my mouth till orgasm, with measurements before during and after.
    Please, in the name of science.
    Last edited by daHolduk; 09-15-2015 at 12:40 AM.

Angeles Cid
    Hi driwulf. Oh no, I am not making it bigger! I just feel that it has gotten bigger in the last few weeks. May be there is something in the water in the places I just visited during my vacation

driwulf54
    they are not either. when i first met them they were 36d now she is a 40h and not fake. they just keep growing lol. it would be awesome if the same was with your cock

das3603
    you are amazing girl!

Flyer69
    No, I cannot say, my cock is getting any bigger. Of course, when I look at your huge sexy cock, Angeles, my cock gets as hard and as big as possible.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.