Thread: I will photograph Keira on Saturday

Ana Mancini

I will photograph Keira on Saturday

Good morning!!
    This coming Saturday I will be shooting Keira again, to make content for her upcoming website. And I wanted to ask you guys for suggestions and fantasy requests. Is there anything you'd like to see Keira do?
    Please remember that I will be behind the cameras this time (so I won't be performing), just like you see here:

lordworm
    Lots of ass shots.

Caribbean Queen
    My suggestion is to have her cum a lot, since she can shoot those big loads.
    Also spreading her ass to show her little brown hole like you yourself do in some vids

AlanaTG
    Just give me a look at that hot young cutie.......naked of course.

And btw Ana......I love that polka-dot dress, honey. What were you wearing for shoes ?

Ana Mancini
    hi Alana! It takes a girl like you and I to notice the dress. Kuddos to you!
    Actually I started out with red pumps but ended up shooting barefooted. After 2 or 3 hours of non-stop bending over and doing acrobatics to shoot the content, my feet were killing me!

AlanaTG
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Mancini View Post
    hi Alana! It takes a girl like you and I to notice the dress. Kuddos to you!
    Thank you sweetie, but TBH, you fill it out in all the right places (and much, much better than I ever could).

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Mancini View Post
    Actually I started out with red pumps but ended up shooting barefooted. After 2 or 3 hours of non-stop bending over and doing acrobatics to shoot the content, my feet were killing me!
    Awww ..........if I had been there after the shoot, I would've gladly given you a foot massage.

AlanaTG
    And Ana sweetie, please edit you PM folder.......I tried to send you a message and your folder is full, so no new messages are accepted.

lordworm
    2-3 hours of non stop bending over huh? (takes a guy like me to comment on that)

IvaStiffy
    I agree with Carribbean Queen - lots and lots of cum!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.