Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Married Men Love Shemales?

Blondie Johnson

Married Men Love Shemales?

I am seeing many of my members that being married, but loving a "special bald girl" like me. Is this because I have my head shaved or because married men loving shemales?

IvaStiffy
    This one loves shemales!

lordworm
    Every man secretly loves shemales.

jbarman
    I'm sure it's a deep hidden desire with most men to be dominated by a special bald woman with a pretty large cock like yours!

hesk7878
    Happly married here but i love to suck shemale cock

Blondie Johnson
    I liking that married men loving shemales because I personally like very much straight men. Some shemale ladies liking men that are being bisexual or not sure about theirs sexuality, but not me. I liking masculine men with a shemale fantasy

driwulf54
    well then you would like me. Im straight but i cant stop thinking about sheladies.

pilgrim
    Me too. I'm not interested in guys, but I sure love the ladies who look so feminine and have big hard cocks.

Blondie Johnson
    that's being the idea. Guys that are masculine, love women and act like real men, but like to have sex with shemales. May be going as far as officially dating one (hint hint I'm currently single)

jbarman
    That's how I'd like to think I am. My love of shemales is a hidden desire and one that I have never shared with anyone I know for fear of being called a homsexual and chastised because of it. I don't find men attractive in any way.

pilgrim
    Blondie Johnson is currently single? (sounds of passionate, heavy breathing!!)

driwulf54
    i would love to date a dominate shemale but there are none near me.

Knightofknots
    I have always wanted to date a shemale myself, but I have no idea how to find such a lady in my area.

AlexS88

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Knightofknots View Post
    I have always wanted to date a shemale myself, but I have no idea how to find such a lady in my area.
    Hello
    you do not get to have a shemale friend in the UK? I have many friends there, Latinas are a short time. I can spend some data from them. and contacting. ... you say?

AlexS88
    Quote Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post
    Blondie Johnson is currently single? (sounds of passionate, heavy breathing!!)
    I think maybe YES !! .. lives in Argentina as I do.

AlexS88

Quote Originally Posted by jbarman View Post
    That's how I'd like to think I am. My love of shemales is a hidden desire and one that I have never shared with anyone I know for fear of being called a homsexual and chastised because of it. I don't find men attractive in any way.
    Do it! .. is a very good experience.
    Life is short for postponing

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.