Hello guys. I don’t have an account on the chat board but I do want you to post the following Story for me. It actually happened a few weeks ago.
Thanks. FT.

So, as we all know Valentines day is the day of love. But more specifically it’s a day to celebrate the forbidden love. But we all just see it as a day of flowers and candy and such for your girlfriends and wives and who ever is special in our lives on that day.
Of course the same for me. I was and still am dating a very hot GG. For those of you who don’t know, that means genetic girl. As every year I planned a nice evening in a great place to eat. Flowers and all. I am after all a bit of a romantic.

We arrived to dinner and we were late. Hair issues apparently and also not knowing what to wear from the two thousand dressed and outfits. Oh and lets not forget the fifteen minutes of picking out shoes.
Of course by the time we arrived there was a line of people. I decided to push my way to the front so I could speak to the Hostess. With a quick 50 into her hand we were promised a seat within 10 to 20 minutes. Based on the two plus hours others were being told I was happy. I whispered to the girl I would give her another 50 if she could stick to that time frame.
As I was making my way back to my girlfriend I brushed by a rather tall woman. She was wearing a super sexy short red dress. It was very low cut in the front and showed a LOT of cleavage. With long brown hair a set of full lips painted a perfect matching red, she was quite a site. She smiled at me when I brushed by because my shoulder pushed gently against on of her big boobs! Of course as I walked back I looked over my shoulder a couple of times to see this beauty. She kept watching me and I kept watching her.

Finally we were called to sit and I looked for this woman as I went in but she was no where to be seen. So we were seated and ordered a drink. The food as always was amazing and the ambiance was perfect for a nice romantic evening. Just as we were finishing our main course the beauty from the line was seated at a table directly behind my girlfriend. She was facing me but at a slight side so I could see her completely. She smiled as she sat down. Oddly she was sitting with another girl that was dressed similar to her but not quite as attractive. Lesbians was the word that popped into my head. For some reason that made me sad. I guess I was more into her than I thought.
As I was eating desert and chatting with my gf, I happened to notice this woman at the other table looking at me. When I looked directly at her, she smiled and gave me a little finger wave. I smiled back but could not return the wave.

After a few drinks and chat my gf excused herself to the ladies room. I stayed and continued to sip my drink and wait. I was looking around the room and trying not to stare when a waiter walked up to the table. Due to the fact I had just finished my drink I was expecting him to offer another. In stead he put down a fresh drink. Next to that he laid down a folded piece of paper and tapped it twice then walked away. I looked at the paper and then up for the waiter but he had already left the area. However that beauty from out side in the line was staring at me and she nodded as though I should open the paper. So of course I did.

On the paper was her phone number and her name! Gabriella. But also a question. “ Do you like women with more?” I looked up at her with a confused look on my face. She held up her right hand showing me the back of her hand with her fingers pointing to one side. Then with her other hand, she hung her index finger just below that in the middle of her hand. It kind of looked like a flag with a pole in the middle but I was still confused. So, being the simple guy I am, I just shrugged. She took a quick look around and then making sure I was watching her she took one hand and reached under the table and pointed up her skirt!! I was of course quite surprised by this but still really had no idea what she was trying to communicate. So, I shrugged again. To my surprise, she pulled her skirt about 3 inches up and reached inside her panties and pulled out a COCK!

Yes, you can imagine the surprise on my face because I had no idea she was trans. And not that I am against trans but I had never met a girl like her before. She of course put her panties back in place and just smiled when I smiled back and put her number into my pocket. Right at that time, my gf returned to the table. We paid our bill and left. I of course gave the beauty in line another smile and nod as we walked out.

Tomorrow I will call Gabriella and see if I can’t meet with her. Once I do, I will send another letter and let you know what happens. Wish me luck.

First timer.