Poll: Why do you like shemales?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why do you like shemales?

Rajivalan
    It has to do with the fantasy of it all. I think anyone who is sexually adventurous wants more from sex. Tgirls are exciting because they are different. They are uber-feminine which is what the initial attraction is but then when you know that there is more, its like a secret...that only you two share. It makes it that much more decadent and plays into the fantasy of it all.
    I have of course been with Tgirls where the fantasy breaks and the reality of it hits you but Tgirls like Mariana or Angeles or Ana, they have the ability to transcend that reality and give us a world which is not available anywhere else...
    I think the boobs, ass, cock all play into the fantasy...and all a man is left wondering is how could I perhaps experience a part of the world of this beautiful creature...

sports
    The effort the Lady puts forward in presenting herself. They present a certain style and class for us to enjoy.

tgirlsizzla
    I love Tgirls/Shemales Due To My Belief That They Are The Original Eve. They Are Perfect In Image And Likeness And Are Truly A Gift To Man. i can say that my wish is that i had married a gift so great and truly special. i like women, but i love tgirls. i love them in all their shapes and sizes knowing that they have been created in the garden of eden. love them and worship them for the world cannot exist without them.

titsncock
    I mentioned this in another thread, and will say it again here - I've had a recurring dream where I suck my own cock, which I sadly can't do in real life. It's gotten so real, that I think to myself in the dream, "Finally! It's real! It's not a dream anymore..I'm really doing it!"..and then I wake up. :-( I'm not attracted to men, like other posters have said, and don't even come close to getting turned on looking at them. Women, especially busty ones, do it for me. I think the dream has turned me on to them so I can get the best of both worlds - knowing what my dream would be like in real life while playing with some big, soft feminine breasts. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by titsncock View Post
    I mentioned this in another thread, and will say it again here - I've had a recurring dream where I suck my own cock, which I sadly can't do in real life. It's gotten so real, that I think to myself in the dream, "Finally! It's real! It's not a dream anymore..I'm really doing it!"..and then I wake up. :-( I'm not attracted to men, like other posters have said, and don't even come close to getting turned on looking at them. Women, especially busty ones, do it for me. I think the dream has turned me on to them so I can get the best of both worlds - knowing what my dream would be like in real life while playing with some big, soft feminine breasts. :-)
    I agree with the "best of both worlds" idea. Ironically, I've talked with many women who are really into shemales for just that reason. The sensuality of the shemale/woman, along with the the tits, and the ability to be penetrated with her cock. Sounds like a winning combination to me :-)
    Thundergasm ICQ Me: 197808662

See My Free Shemale Blog

Exclusive Shemales Through AmateurDough: Keira Verga | Angeles Cid | AnaTranny | Transworldasia |

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.