Thread: SheLesbian POV

Administrator

SheLesbian POV

SheLesbian POV!

As with all POV sites its not 100% in my hands. But once I hook up with a lovely trans girl then I grab the camera and take over. I love letting these beauties strip for me, and then suck my cock. Once Im hot I ride their ass until the scream. Take a look at he beauty in the photos below. I met her on the street and just had to have some of that ass. Round and tight and my cock wanted it. But this girl is a work in progress.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1395
Size:  134.6 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 1378
Size:  108.8 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 1382
Size:  110.2 KB

The site is filled with shemale on shemale action and your going to love it. Its hot and fun to film. Make sure to say hello once you join us.

Administrator

SheLesbian Blowjob

SheLesbian Blowjob!

A SheLesbian Blowjob does not get any better than having a hot shelesbian doing the work. Take a look at the sample photos here. Cock sucking and ass fucking SheLesbian style were the order of the day and a lot of fun. This girls ass was as tight as could be and I had a hard time getting my cock into her hole.

Views: 1354
Size:  92.7 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 1358
Size:  89.9 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 1290
Size:  73.4 KB

Click now and come and watch this hardcore action with me getting my cock sucked and then getting some hot tranny ass.

Administrator

SheLesbian Latinas

SheLesbian Latinas!

Does that not sound like the hottest thing? SheLesbian Latinas? Come and watch and see the hot SheLesbian Latinas that I have in my members area. The hottest trans girls that I can find. Lots of tits and cock and all sorts of hardcore action. Click for the POV shots and lets see what can get you off.

Views: 1280
Size:  95.3 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 1279
Size:  92.1 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 1287
Size:  96.5 KB

Do not miss out on how hot things can get. Tongue kissing and licking. Sucking so much cock.

Administrator

Trans On Trans!

Trans On Trans!

Oh wait. I dont think I said that enough. This set was more like, Trans On Trans! and Trans On Trans! Just look! Thats right Me, Nikki Montero, Nina StrongHold, TaniaQ and Naomi Chi. All naked and all in bed together. Of course the girl that wanted to be the bottom was the super hot and passive Nina StrongHold. She just loved having us all drop a load on her amazing body.

Views: 1283
Size:  110.1 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 1288
Size:  95.5 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 1284
Size:  86.5 KB

Click an image right now to see how things unfold and what does what to whom! Its a lot of fun when you get 4 hot trans girls on the same bed naked!

Administrator

Shemale Cock Compare

Shemale Cock Compare!

This is always fun to do unless you are with a girl like Angeles Cid. The it can be a bit embarrassing. But this babe had a nice cock and it was right about the size of mine, so stroking and kissing until we were hard and then a couple of POV Shemale Cock Compare photos and we were having fun. It made for a perfect photo set to share with you.

Views: 1278
Size:  80.9 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 1285
Size:  84.2 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 1284
Size:  82.2 KB

So get your cock out and hard and have some fun comparing it with a hot shemale babe of your choice. Then get into the dirty fun you need so bad.

Administrator

SheLesbian Kiss

SheLesbian Kiss

Every now and then a girl likes to share a hot SheLesbian Kiss. Take for instance the photos below. I was in the shower to get with with Naomi Chi and we posed for some photos. Then there was this brief kiss. It was super hot. After the shower, we kissed again but did not catch it on camera. But the kiss was much longer and hotter. Hands moving across each others bodies and tongues going in and out of each others mouth. By the time the kiss stopped we were both dripping precum on the floor from our semi hard cocks.

Views: 1382
Size:  106.3 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 1276
Size:  109.4 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 1274
Size:  99.6 KB

Click an image right now to see more of this hot scene. You are going to love the movies that I have with Naomi in hot SheLesbian action.

Administrator

SheLesbian with Mariana Cordoba

SheLesbian with Mariana Cordoba

Ok guys so I have this retro shoot of me going SheLesbian with Mariana Cordoba!!! Talk about a cock compare embarrassment!! I have a nice size cock measuring in at just under 10 inches. But compared to Mariana's 13.2 I have nothing. She also has one of the fattest cocks I have ever had the pleasure of wrapping my hands or Lips around. Check out the sample photos below.

Views: 1314
Size:  78.9 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 1271
Size:  95.7 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 1269
Size:  77.0 KB

This is one hot shoot as you get some great shots of that massive throbbing cock. Do not miss this set.

Administrator

Big SheLesbian Ass

Big SheLesbian Ass

Check out this Big SheLesbian Ass on Solange. She has shot with me before and since this set. But here her ass was huge. Let me tell you how much I loved sinking my pole into that hole. Solange is a bit on the crazy fun side so if you ever hook up with her you will have a wild time! Click an image below to check out more of this hot shelesbian big ass action!

Views: 1261
Size:  105.2 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 1288
Size:  107.9 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 1278
Size:  98.4 KB

Dont miss out on the hardcore fun you and I can have with these hot SheLesbian girls.

Cool

OMG this is a great Halloween photoshoot with Alisss Deepthroat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Em9TCiEW8AAWjFW.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	3149  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.