Thread: Karla Carrillo

Administrator

Karla Carrillo

Karla Carrillo

Hi guys. This is me, Karla Carrillo and I wanted to make the first post of many here with my free photo samples. I do so hope that you love them and then maybe you will show your support and get a membership to my website. It helps me in every day life. It also helps me with the fan support I love. Being a fan turns you into a friend and friends are the most important thing ever. So click right now and check out more of these sexy free photos.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 794
Size:  82.4 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 864
Size:  99.0 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 868
Size:  95.3 KB

I have a lot of photo sets and even more movies for you to enjoy. So send me a message right here or just one in the members area of my website. Enjoy me and lets make some movies together!

Also for anyone interested I do have a profile page here on this chat board. You can click this text to see it. Hung Karla Carrillo.

Administrator

Curvy Busty Karla Carrillo

Curvy Busty Karla Carrillo

Yes guys thats right. I am back with more Curvy Busty Karla Carrillo photos. I know its strange to talk like that but I do need the search guys to index my pages so I say things like I am in third person or something. Anyway its quite the accurate description if I do say so myself. I am quite curvy and busty and well, you know my name. To see more of this photo set click on me!

Views: 811
Size:  87.9 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 777
Size:  83.0 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 778
Size:  75.3 KB

My site is read and your going to love it. But bring lube to use or your going to get sore. On Both sides!!! jijijiji

Administrator

Karla Carrillo short skirt long legs

Karla Carrillo short skirt long legs

Hi guys. So what do you think of these photos below. Me, Karla Carrillo short skirt long legs and so much more hidden inside my panties. If you have never seen me before then I have a big thick and juicy surprise for you. Just click and take a look at these free samples. I am sure your going to love them.

Views: 740
Size:  82.8 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  85.1 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  83.9 KB

I hope you like these free samples and I will post more as often as I can. But you should click and come join me right now.

Administrator

Trans Girl Nipples of Karla Carrillo

Trans Girl Nipples of Karla Carrillo

Ok guys. Wanted to share some sample photos of me and my trans girl nipples. Yes they are different than most women. We do often have to hid the scars from our implants so we tattoo them some. Mine are only done a little and they because extremely sensitive after that. Now it drives me crazy to have someone play with or suck on my nipples. So check out this set Trans Girl Nipples of Karla Carrillo!

Views: 769
Size:  87.6 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 803
Size:  104.4 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 769
Size:  94.2 KB

If we ever meet make sure to be polite but strong. Soft but aggressive enough to let me know what you want. And make sure to pay a lot of attention to my nipples.

Administrator

Karla Carrillo flashing outdoors!

Karla Carrillo flashing outdoors!

Well guys you have to admit that when a woman flashes outdoors its hot. And its 10 times hotter when a well hung trans does it. Just take a look at this sample set Karla Carrillo flashing outdoors! Those big tits come out and they look amazing. But once she gets that huge cock out. Well its go time gents!!! Click and see the hot samples for free.

Views: 760
Size:  107.7 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 756
Size:  122.1 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 755
Size:  128.2 KB

Take her to the beach and enjoy the time. Most likely she will be topless in moments and that means a lot of fun for you. If the beach is semi secluded then things are going to get hot with Karla Carrillo.

Administrator

Short pink dress on Karla Carrillo

Short pink dress on Karla Carrillo

Hey guys. I wanted to share this set I called Short pink dress on Karla Carrillo because well. It's me in the photos and I do have on a short pink dress. In case you had not yet noticed you can also see some of my goodies that I know you want to see. So check it out with the bigger free images on the gallery. Click now.

Views: 768
Size:  68.4 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 822
Size:  78.2 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 764
Size:  68.2 KB

Click now and watch me strip off this short pink dress and show off my huge cock and my big beautiful tits.

Administrator

Big Tranny Tits

Big Tranny Tits!

Who here likes a nice set of Big Tranny Tits? Well take a look at mine! I think I have a perfect set of tits and I love to get topless or naked when I can and show them off. Beach means topless. Home means naked with my tits and my cock out most of the time. I also love to have my tits touched and kisses and sucked on. So if you are a tit man then we were made for each other.

Views: 881
Size:  115.1 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 759
Size:  111.9 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 822
Size:  115.3 KB

And a huge thank you to Davon for the sexy lingerie you see in this photo set. It felt so sexy putting it on and then taking it off for you!

Administrator

Karla Carrillos Big Tranny Ass

Karla Carrillos Big Tranny Ass

Hey guys its me once again, Karla Carrillo and I wanted to share another set with you that a lot of guys think is really hot. It's called Karla Carrillos Big Tranny Ass and as you can see in the images below, I actually do have a big tranny ass. The best part about that is, that I want you to pay as much attention to it as you can. So click now and join me.

Views: 757
Size:  85.3 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 784
Size:  100.1 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  71.5 KB

The heels are also part of what makes a girls ass look amazing. Yes most of the time only when she is standing up but some times as in the case of my short dress and heels. Well they keep the look alive!

Administrator

Tranny Tits Outdoors

Tranny Tits OutDoors

And this hot set has some nice side boob as well. Karla loves to be topless at the beach and outdoors in general and she shows off very well.. Being a woman that is not in the least shy, she drops her top almost anyplace that is free of ****. Check out her members area right now and enjoy those big beautiful Tranny Tits.

Views: 750
Size:  142.2 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 751
Size:  154.7 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 759
Size:  138.6 KB

So once you have your membership, make sure and come back and let us know what you think about those amazing tranny tits Karla has. Also let us know what you think of those side tit shots.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.