Thread: TS Raw

Administrator

TS Raw

TS Raw is the site for you if you love some good hard core fucking. This is a hardcore site but the babes are hot and horny and can never get enough sex. These girls love cock so much they will chase after it and even get into fights with each other to get the best cock for themselves. And once they get your cock they dont ever want to let it go. TS Raw has the action and you need to check it out. This thread will feature free sample galleries and we will add them ever few days to keep the thread fresh. Book mark the page and come back as often as you need or want to get off watching this raw and hardcore sex with the hottest TS girls.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 787
Size:  62.6 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 773
Size:  61.6 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 764
Size:  78.9 KB

Just taking a look at this sample I am certain that you already feel that ache deep down in your cock and balls. Its nothing to be shy about. Get that hard slab of meat out and get stroking. These ladies are so well worth your time.

Scroll down on this three to see the newest editions of free sample galleries. The image above link to the gallery that has the bigger photos as well as the link and banners to the site that you simply must sign up for right now.

Administrator

SheLesbian Orgy.

I don't know of very many people that have had the chance to be in a SheLesbian Orgy but you can bet that the guy in the images below is having the cock sucking time of his life. Hot shelesbian babes sucking and fucking each other while he watches and then getting cocks buried in his mouth and ass at the same time. I just don't think that a sex orgy can get any hotter than this is. This is a hot, hardcore and raw as you can get and it seems the ladies are enjoying themselves as much as the guy is.

Views: 755
Size:  80.7 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 757
Size:  93.6 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 746
Size:  79.4 KB

This must be one of the hottest sex parties I have ever seen. Personally I can not wait to get into one and have this much fun. So much tranny cock all in one location.

Administrator

BareBack Anal

When getting to fuck your favorite TGirl do you go BareBack Anal? Will she let you? With most of these girls if you just spend a few extra dollars you can have what you want. I dont mean paying them, I mean taking her to get her blood work done and yours at the same time. This way you know that a good bareback hardcore anal fuck is in order. You can fill her sexy tight hole with your man milk with no worries at all. Most of the girls would be more than happy to go and get the blood sample done. Just ask them. Then you can make your own hardcore scenes like this below.

Views: 744
Size:  65.3 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 747
Size:  66.8 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 738
Size:  61.2 KB

Make sure that once you join this site that you check out the movie that is from this set. This latina trans works the cock very hard and your going to love the action. She also has quite the set of lungs on her once you get her moaning. I would listen to this video with the sound off or headphones on!

Administrator

Hardcore threesome.

Hardcore threesome. How hot is a set like this? Personally I really like to watch a shemale on shemale fuck. But toss in the guy and his cock into the mix and it goes full on hardcore awesome. This Hardcore threesome not only has two hot shemales. But it has two hot shemales with big dicks. While both are latina I love the contrast in their skin and the way the over all action looks. I can just imagine sinking my own cock into one of these lovely shemales while the other face fucks her at the same time.

Click an image to see more of this free sample gallery.

Views: 709
Size:  88.1 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 720
Size:  78.4 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 715
Size:  88.5 KB

If you have never been in a Hardcore threesome like this, then its about time that you get into one. Its hot and it will be a lot of work not to blow your load to fast. But when you do the explosion will be amazing and mind bending. Click now to see more.

Administrator

Tranny GangBang!

Tranny GangBang!

With all the things that we have been involved in here this is something we have never done. A hot Tranny GangBang! Lets first take a close look at the tranny beauty. What an amazing body this girl has. Her name is Thayssa and she has an amazing body. Killer tits and a big ass and a really super thick cock. You can also see that her body is nicely toned and smooth. Her skin is dark tan leaving those tits light and sexy to look at. You can also tell that she wears a very small bikini to tan in. Its hard to imagine how she can hide that cock.

Views: 708
Size:  63.3 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 695
Size:  81.2 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  74.5 KB

Just imagine yourself being involved with this. Being one of the hard cocks that goes deep into her mouth. Standing behind her and pounding her ass and hold her tits while another guy face fucks her and she jerks two other guys cocks at the same time. Click to watch it happen!

Administrator

Trans fucks Guy!

Trans fucks Guy!

There seems to be a lot of men that have never taken the Trans fucks Guy step. Honestly its just about pleasure and nothing more. Remember its just as much her desire as it is yours. So let her do to you what you have done to her. She will be gentle and slow so that she does not hurt you. Take a look at the action in the sample photos below. This is most likely not the guys first time but imagine having that body inside you and on top of you. Reach up and take her into your arms and kiss her while she gently and slowly thrusts into you. Suck on her tits and enjoy them. The should be right about in the perfect position. You can pinch and bite her nipples as she thrusts in and out of your ass.

Views: 686
Size:  92.3 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 711
Size:  105.2 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 692
Size:  87.3 KB

This trans girl has a nice set of tits. She also as a tight ass and a nice big cock. But she would take it slow for you if your a first timer. If you are not then you can easily have her pound you hard and in a position that the head of her cock works your prostate!

Administrator

Shemale on Shemale with toys.

Shemale on Shemale with toys.

Now this is some hot action to watch. Any kind of shemale on shemale is hot but when they have sex toys to use as well? Man that is something else. Dont wait for another minute. Just Click on an image and get to wanking with these hot shemale beauties and this amazing Shemale on Shemale with toys action.

Views: 703
Size:  66.6 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 700
Size:  67.9 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 695
Size:  75.7 KB

Click now and see more of the free sample gallery. You will love this hardcore action. But then you must click and see the movie also. Its 100 times better than just the photos.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.