Thread: TS Jesse

Administrator

TS Jesse

This is another girl that we wanted to share with you and her name is TS Jess. She is HOT and when I say hot I dont mean to just look at. Jesse is wild and hot in bed and she loves to do kinky things and get crazy. She has a beautiful face with amazing lips and eyes. Her hair is long and blonde and she has some of the best tits we have seen in a long time. Jess also happens to have a nice ass and a killer long and hard cock. Oh, and she likes to use that cock of hers. Im sure you can get a sense of that just by looking at the images below.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 724
Size:  31.9 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 736
Size:  34.1 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 717
Size:  37.8 KB

As you can see for this set, Jesse has pulled out one of her long time friends. Its just a sex toy she can have her way with and it can have its way with her. This of course is exactly how Jess likes to have sex.

Administrator

Wet See through dress

Check this out. This is our new amazing friend TS Jesse and she has on a sexy white shit and it got all wet in the shower. Poor little thing. I think I should grab a towel and remove that cold wet dress from her beautiful body and towel her dry. I will of course do a lot of patting with the towel that way I make sure to get all those curves and especially that amazing love rod I see hanging down between her thighs.

Views: 701
Size:  23.1 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 714
Size:  21.2 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  23.5 KB

I had not yet noted the size of her cock until I saw this photo set. I think Jesse is my new bestest hung friend!

Administrator

Panties and High heels

TS Jesse never fails to capture our hearts and the heads of our cocks with her updates. From the amazing long legs this beauty has to her big tits and that cock that gets so hard for us. Just look for yourself at the photo set below and see how hot panties and High heels area.

Views: 665
Size:  42.0 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 653
Size:  43.6 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 664
Size:  39.6 KB

You already know you want to see more and the samples here are linked to an entire page of free samples. So click any image you like.

Administrator

TS Jesse is Hung.

TS Jesse is hung. Yep she sure is and for those of you who have never seen her cock your going to be impressed. Her cock is not only long, but thick and juicy and ready to be played with. TS Jesse has the perfect cock for an experience guy that wants just a little more. But honestly she has a lot more so be careful what you as for.

Views: 669
Size:  146.7 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  146.0 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 678
Size:  150.2 KB

All of these photos link to the other sample page. They also show on that sample page a lot more of how hung TS Jesse is. Just click to check it out for yourself.

Administrator

HardCore with TS Jesse

Yes guys that is right. HardCore with TS Jesse is also on the plate, menu and in her members area. TS Jesse loves to use her big trans girl cock and she is not above a bit of bondage for some extra fun! Watch right now as she dominates this guy and fucks his ass with her big cock. Gagging him and driving that love pole deep in his hole.

Views: 667
Size:  25.5 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 666
Size:  24.1 KB Name:  3.jpg
Views: 666
Size:  31.1 KB

Each image is linked to more samples from this set. Get clicking so you can enjoy more of this and also get to stroking!

Administrator

Big tits Big cock and Lingerie

Now how sexy is that? Big tits big cock and lingerie and all with TS Jesse as the center. Not only is she blonde and tall and beautiful. But she is busty as hell and hung. Could you really as for more in a trans girl that you want to date? Can you imagine going to dinner with Jesse. Sitting and touching her leg and feeling her cock grow as it slides down the lingerie? Would you slip under the table and suck her cock? Or would you free that huge love rod and stroke her?

Views: 657
Size:  41.4 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  49.3 KB Name:  3.jpg
Size:  45.7 KB

Would this tiger be the girl for you in bed? That long cock says yes so get to clicking right now!

Administrator

High heels and trans girl cock

Its always nice when there are high heels and trans girl cock. But its 1000% nicer when the trans girl with her cock out has on those high heels. It makes for quite the pretty picture. Just take a look at the samples below and see what we mean with TS Jesse. She is wearing a sweet set of high heels and thats her BIG trans girl cock out just for you to enjoy!

Size:  30.3 KB Name:  2.jpg
Views: 663
Size:  30.9 KB Name:  3.jpg
Size:  30.1 KB

Do not miss out on seeing this set and those amazing heels or her huge cock. TS Jesse is naked and ready to play. So if you are as well, just get your stroke on!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.