Thread: Trans girls on Twitter

Administrator

Cool Trans girls on Twitter

Trans girls on twitter are hot. Yeah most of them are promoting their websites or OF but that is cool. They share some amazing photos and video clips of themselves and we all love watching. Below I am going to post some of my favorite trans girls on twitter and I want you to do the same.

Post an image and give us the twitter username so we can all follow them.

My first one is Diana. She happens to have been a model for HungShemales.net so you can always check her out there as well.

Twitter :
    @hotdianacastell
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tchicks.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	3465

Post your favorite Trans girls on twitter right now!

Administrator

Big titty trans

I know most of you guys love a big titty trans. So I found one for you that I think you will enjoy. Her name is Sayuri and you can see her in our site BigTitsTrannies.com

You can also follow her on twitter. Her name is on the image below. And please post and let us know what you think about this Big titty trans. She is HOT!

Name:	sayuri.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	263.8 KB 
ID:	3466

Administrator

Cool Ladyboy Bali

Now check this one out. Her Twitter is @YELENNAhot and she is super hot. And with an amazing ass. Just take a look at Ladyboy Bali in some sexy white linger. Make sure to follow her on her twitter at @YELENNAhot

Talk about a sexy ladyboy.

Name:	ladyboy.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	3469

Administrator

Karla Carrillo

Not sure if you know her but her name is Karla Carrillo. Below is a new shot of her on twitter. You can find her at: @Karlitaxxl

Not sure if this image will show up. If not let me know.

Karla is one of the nicest and prettiest trans girls you will ever meet. Make sure to follow her and also make sure to click here to see her website. Hung Doll Karla!

Administrator
    OK. so here is a hot ladyboy I cam across. Her Twitter is @ladyboyfern and you can follow her right now to watch her amazing video clips and also to join her OF! She is super hot and very beautiful!

Name:	ladyboy.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	3478

Do not miss out on seeing her on twitter right now!

Administrator

Twitter trans girls

I have no idea how to say this girls name but I dont care. She is BEAUTIFUL!. Her twitter is @Louisebaianinha and she is always posting some of the hottest photos and movie clips. Make sure to comment, RT and like.

Name:	latina.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	86.5 KB 
ID:	3479

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.