Thread: What's your favorite sex position?

Afrika Kampos

What's your favorite sex position?

Doggie style really does it for me

Caribbean Queen
    Mine is reverse cowgirl. I start out doing all the work, and after a while, I just lift my hips and let my partner move under me and I come that way

Sitting on top of my boyfriend, kind of leaning back so he can see his cock entering my pussy. Oh, wait, was this post only for shemales, or do genetic girls also participate?

AlanaTG
    I haven't done it, but I imagine it would be as CQ said above, or as Czarina stated......because it gives the girl all the control.......speed/rhythm/depth-of-penetration......

Quote Originally Posted by Czarina View Post
    Sitting on top of my boyfriend, kind of leaning back so he can see his cock entering my pussy. Oh, wait, was this post only for shemales, or do genetic girls also participate?
    I have no problem with it, honey. As a side note, girl.......it must be wonderful to have a vagina. I wish that I could've been born with one, but hopefully someday I can have one "manufactured".

lordworm
    Wherever I can see the butt.

Cocky22‎
    pounding a tranny ass from behind. I guess I'd be perfect for Afrika!

pancho2244
    for afrika i will prefer she on top, watch that prety boobs jumping and her pleasure face should be perfect

driwulf54
    i havent had the pleasure of being with a lady with extra fun but i know what id like. I would like to be on my stomach and have her pound me while im flat on it. I would have no place to run and i hope she is hung

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.