Thread: That cumshot feeling

Kevin-Shelover

That cumshot feeling

I just really wanna know, all the t-chicks, how does it feel when a guy cums inside of you??

pilgrim
    Probably the same as my first girlfriend. We had anal sex and her first comment was:"I can't believe how good that felt." She was suprised at how much pleasure she experienced. And she definitely wanted it again.

Ironhead
    I've always kind of wondered that, too. I know that I've had partners, most notably my wife, that went completely over the edge when I came; which was both flattering and kind of funny. You have to love something that gives you so much pleasure doing the same for someone else. I've never been able to get a good, articulate description of what it feels like from a girl, though

pancho2244
    i never feel that but i want to try it. a lot of girls told me how good is to be filled up. when i cum but i never taste it i alwas do safe sex

Bribi1
    Quote Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post
    "I can't believe how good that felt." She was suprised at how much pleasure she experienced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
    I know that I've had partners, most notably my wife, that went completely over the edge when I came;
    Quote Originally Posted by pancho2244 View Post
    a lot of girls told me how good is to be filled up. when i cum
    Didn't know that could be so enjoying!

pancho2244
    Quote Originally Posted by Bribi1 View Post
    Didn't know that could be so enjoying!
    ok you can come on and fillme up when you want !!

students
    No, I don't like I just like to let the girl friend to meet, but man...

Sapphire Young
    how does it feel?
    MESSY AND WET, of course!

driwulf54
    well id like to find out what it feels like if anyone wants to help me :P

princess_sabrina
    I can feel it when a guys cums inside me. In my ass and of course in my mouth. In my bum it feels a little wet sensation - and slippery - in my mouth, the hot explosion of delicious cum is immediately noticed. I love when a guy saves his cum for my mouth. Sometimes they can't pull out of my bum in time.

tgirlsrule
    Feels amazing when my tgirl lover shoots her spunk inside me. Kind of warm and thick. Beautiful moment.

princess_sabrina
    Agreed. The feel of warm cum is the best. Can't get enough.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.