Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: favorite thing to do with

theffy16

favorite thing to do with

if you are a trans than your favorite sexual actss --- or like me your favorite thing to do with transss

id have to say 69 when im on bottom so i can also spread that ass and finger/lick that too ---- wish ana/milla/angeleeeeesss would be here to try it with me HAHAHA

kikio112
    well i doubt i have favorite thing to do especially with angeles - i ll do everythin with her and be sure it ll be favorite

Monica Richard
    For me personally I love sucking cock and then sitting on a nice hard cock. No matter the size I love them all.

theffy16
    monica that would be a lot of fun lol <3

Mariana Cordoba
    my favorite is to be a top. I also love masturbating, stroking myself soft and slowly

lordworm
    My favorite thing is when you see a girl with a large penis getting fucked while she's erect. Mariana has some hot ass videos of this.

Ana Mancini
    Quote Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
    My favorite thing is when you see a girl with a large penis getting fucked while she's erect. Mariana has some hot ass videos of this.

Yes she does and we are working on getting more for her site.

Ana

Frenetic
    My favourite thing? Pretty much the entire time together whether they're being more active or I am, I love it all equally. Just wish I could do it more often!

lordworm
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Mancini View Post

Ana
    That is excellent news.

princess_sabrina
    I love anal - doggy style, rimming, goldens, but the first time I was with a man, I had to suck his cock, and to my surprise I was a natural at it - since then I have sucked a ton of cock and I am a true professional at giving men the head of their lives.

gieric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariana Cordoba View Post
    my favorite is to be a top. I also love masturbating, stroking myself soft and slowly
    Is this someone posting as Mariana or is there just something wrong with her regular account?

gieric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Mancini View Post

Ana
    Need help with that?

leafdude82
    Brilliant, we'd love to see those

theguest
    i wanna try cumming together. popping at the same time

Karla Carrillo
    Stroking both her cock and mine at the same time, with my hand. If we cum together, that drives me WILD!

lordworm
    Quote Originally Posted by Karla Carrillo View Post
    Stroking both her cock and mine at the same time, with my hand. If we cum together, that drives me WILD!
    Any videos of this on your site?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.