Thread: My Diary, Blowjob, etc.

Angeles Cid

My Diary, Blowjob, etc.

This is from my new category My Diary in my members area:

Hi everyone! I've added a new category to my website: My Diary, where I will be talking about things I do, my plans, what's coming to the site, etc. And this is my first Diary entry:

One of my "regulars" called me today and asked me if I was up for some fun; needless to say I told him I was more than willing and ready, and he came over about an hour later. Not wanting to show his face, I put on my sleeping mask on him, and I did lots of nasty things to his cock. The best part was sucking his cock. You see, this guy has a nice juicy cock that always smells so clean and fresh, and it's a pleasure to put it in my mouth and work it with my tongue and lips... After that we did lots of fucking in some very creative positions, but what really got me going was the taste of his cock in my mouth and the flavor of his pre-cum.

Yes, I filmed it with my own camera, and I'll be posting the video here (in my members area) next week.

theffy16
    what a great idea - <3

BallsBadger
    Wow you've got a Teddy Bear and a Hello Kitty. Nice!

ShemaleLover
    what wouldn't I give to be that lucky guy and have Angeles Cid sucking my cock dry

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.