Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Active Shemales? Passive Shemales?

Milla Viasotti

Active Shemales? Passive Shemales?

Which do you prefer, a shemale that gives or a shemale that takes? and why?

theffy16
    combination - reason because anyone just one way doesn't have a great personality they're confined

BlaqOrpheus
    I don't wanna be blasé and say this, but I honestly have no interest in being penetrated, so I would go for one that takes it. I only feel this way b/c I look for a certain amount of submission in all sexual partners...

Frenetic
    I like it to be balanced although I will admit the past couple of times I've been more passive than they have. I guess it depends on the mood at the time lol

ShemaleLover
    I like both but with a shemale with a big cock, I tend to go all the way and let her penetrate me. Shemales with medium cocks, or small ones, I just fuck them. But I won't let a big shemale cock go to waste when I have it in front of me, so I use it every way I can

bigdaddytaz71
    I like them both! I love TS ladies. I can suck it and take it. Or I can be the slut and let her bang my ass until she explodes all over me.

Mariana Cordoba
    I like both as well. But lots of guys and girls dont take from me. I do understand why though.

lordworm
    I'm weird, I only like to top and the bigger her cock is the more I wanna top her. It's a fetish I guess.

BlaqOrpheus
    Quote Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
    I'm weird, I only like to top and the bigger her cock is the more I wanna top her. It's a fetish I guess.
    I thought I was the only one...

kikio112
    well with Angeles Cid i dont care really ! i would do everythin with her !and at most to pleasure her !

Angeles Cid
    Thanks Kikio. It sounds like you are an adoring fan. Nice to hear.

Kisses.

Milla Viasotti
    Lately I've found myself in the receiving end (my ass is sore today LOL), but I love giving mostly bareback, and cumming inside the guy

lubfella
    I love to give and receive oral but when it comes to anal I think being penetrated by Angeles Cid would be the hottest thing ever. Nothing would be any satisfying than satisfying Angeles anytime, anywhere.

Flyer69
    Milla; I would be more than happy to have you fuck me in the ass, and shoot your hot creamy cum inside me. But, I more dominant than passive. So, I like to give more than receive. If she has a big cock, I want that cock pounding my ass..........

Sebas24
    If its angeles cid then both of that! Hot = everything

AlanaTG
    Both, because they're both pleasurable.......not just for me, but (hopefully) for her as well.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.