Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tips to take a big shemale cock in your ass

Bryant

Tips to take a big shemale cock in your ass

I've been fucking and being fucked by shemales for years and I've taken them all sizes, as small as Kimber James (I actually DID fuck Kimber in Los Angeles) and as big as Mariana Cordoba, and I've learned a trick or two. Here are some useful tips:

First off, relax. If you're tense or stiff (except for your cock) it's going to hurt.
    2. Lay on your side in fetal position, then stretch your bottom leg.
    3. Spread your top buttcheek with your hand.
    4. Push like you're going to the bathroom, so that your anus stretches.

Flyer69
    Thank you for the tips! I appreciate it. I will remember that when I get fucked in the ass by a big shemale cock

Angeles Cid
    Did someone call for a bigshemalecock?

Flyer69
    Yes, I did. I really want your big shemale cock Angeles..........

Milla Viasotti
    Mine is big too

Flyer69
    Yes Milla. I have seen photos and videos of your hot, sexy big thick hard shemale cock. I want your big cock too Milla........

BallsBadger
    I think it would hurt too much

biged131
    All take any of those hot looking shecocks, but know that I am a virgin so the tips will help

Mariana Cordoba
    It usually does hurt some but if your partner takes it slow and you have lots of Hot fun before its a pain that is as much pleasure as hurt.

Makes for a great Orgasm in the end.

M C.

Flyer69
    Thank you for your advice Mariana. Finally met up with Stacy a hot shemale who I met at a club. You were right. We took our time, lots of licking, sucking her big hard cock, and allowing her huge cock to fuck me in the ass. Stacy lubed me up good as it hurt at first. But she fucked me harder and harder. I loved the feeling of her cock inside my ass. She pulled her cock out and shot cum all over my ass. My cock exploded with cum. One of the best orgasms I have ever had.....Then, I returned the favor, by fucking Stacy in her ass. We both had incredible orgasms.........

CuriousCuck
    Thanks for the tips Bryant.

I have not been with a shemale yet, but have started "practicing" with toys, since I know it will happen one day. Will defiantly try these pointers out...

CuriousCuck
    Tried this last night.

Really good advice. I was able to take all 8.7 inches ( 5.6 girth ). I did tense up a bit but it passed. So again, thanks Bryant.

driwulf54
    i would love to test this out. Anyone near nh?

Ana Mancini
    Yes thanks so much for posting. It does help a lot of guys to read things like this, and even some of the girls.

Kisses to you all.

Ana

zakkout
    so would any of the hot shemales here like to help me lose my ass virginity i would love to feel it inside me for sure

liquidchylde
    Asian here waiting to be fucked

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.