Thread: TS Ana Mancini in Sexy Black Bikini

Ana Mancini

TS Ana Mancini in Sexy Black Bikini

This photoset is coming to my site this week. Here's a sneak preview to show you my big round tranny ass :!)

bigdaddytaz71
    Oh my god! WOW WOW WOW! Your ass looks so damn sexxxy in this bikini. I would love to be your pool boy or whatever you wanted me to be.

remember a few years back when a conversation between Prince Charles of England and Camilla whatever-her-name was recorded, and in it he was telling her that he wanted to re-encarnate as her tampax? Well, in my next life I want to reencarnate as Ana Mancini's panties, to be in touch with that big tranny ass and that sweet tranny cock EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE

BallsBadger
    Yea I will second that request.

watanga
    Nice Ass: Anna

bbit61
    Oh my god! WOW WOW WOW! Your ass looks so damn sexxxy in this bikini. I would love to be your pool boy or whatever you wanted me to be.

Jonnie
    Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ana Mancini
    thanks, guys! It is summer here in Argentina so I'll be doing lots more bikini (and nudity) stuff this month!

bigdaddytaz71
    Oh Ana you look amazing! That ass of yours is to die for. And of course your boobs are so beautiful from the side. Love the choice of bikini.

julez s morbius
    Stunning pic Ana you have a body to die for

creampielover44
    You have one of the most perfect asses I have ever seen. I would love to rim that round ass.

Staci1ts
    She definitely turns up the heat no matter what she's wearing. And if she's wearing nothing but a smile proceed with caution. Praises to my queen Ana.

lordworm
    Ass is always good.....actually, ass is always best.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.