Thread: Keep this forum going!

bigdaddytaz71

Keep this forum going!

Hey everyone we have to keep this forum going. We have hottt and sexxxy TS`s here that love the attention. I will say though, it would be nice to see more ts`s on here to talk to and interact with. And of course maybe some more pics. or videos. We have great regular ladies that are on here alot and they post incredible pics. but they can`t do it alone. Please Please Please spread the word tell your friends! Post this forum`s address anywhere and everywhere. This is just my opinion and mine only!

Ana Mancini
    BIG YES to what you just said! I'd love to see more shemales here posting in addition to my personal girlfriends, and more guys interacting with us. On my end, I promise to up the photo and video count!

a big kiss to you for your support, Muah!
    Ana

bigdaddytaz71
    Thanks Ana! That would be great if you could get some of your girlfriends to post here. And you just made my day, more of you on here WoW! you are so sweet. This is why I love you, You love your fans enough to help this much.

Administrator
    Thanks Big Daddy we would love to have more girls posting and chatting you guys and me up.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.