Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions and Answers. This is the place

Administrator

Smile Questions and Answers. This is the place

Hello all.

This is the place if you have any questions or comments about the girls the sites or the photos and videos that you see here and or on other sites.

Suggestions are appreciated and we will do our best to implement them.

If you have personal questions about the girls then post them in the main forum and address them to the specific girl and she will get back with you.

Thanks for joining and we hope you like it and visit often!

hornyinuk

am new and wondered

hi, i am new here, and i am just wondering if u can answer me this? is there any pics of any of the girls involved in watersports? solo or group? thanx

Administrator
    We have a couple like that but not a lot. Mariana has some in her members area and I believe Milla does as well.

If you make a thread on the main board they will most likely post an image or 2 for you.

Frenetic
    When I try sending a private message it comes up saying administrator has disabled messaging. Any info about this? Thanks

Frenetic
    No answer to my question then?

Angeles Cid
    frenetic: My private messages are enabled. I just replied to one you sent me. Did you see it?
    may be you have to enable them somewhere. I have no idea where, though! Let me ask and I'll let you know

Frenetic
    It#s been sorted now Angeles, thanks for your help though! Must of been something up but I replied back to your message too

Administrator
    Sorry about being slow to reply here. I am overly busy trying to get some of the new girls sites launched so watch for those.. if any other issues pop up you can post here.

J In Missouri
    I am trying to join or rejoin AnaTranny.com, and keep getting this error message...."1371Error creating username. Please try again."
    Does anybody know what the problem is? The issue is not my card.

abbas84
    What do tgirls think (feel) when the guy have smaller pines than them?

pipeliner
    i just joined mariana's site and love it!!! one thing though. when i watch her videos with real player, the little tab that says download comes up. i click it and it says unable to download, how can i download her vids?

Administrator
    Right now because of content theft we have removed the ability to download the videos.

what I mean is that people download them and then think they have to right to upload the entire video to file share sites. Its theft of the content and the few are hurting the many with this.

PG

Sebas24
    when i want to enter to angeles cid, i canr, it just goes here. Can you help me please

Ana Mancini
    Sebas that should be fixed by now. let me know if its not.

abbas84. Most of the girls say the same thing. it does not bother them as much as you might think. Mariana faces that all the time.

Kisses to all.

Ana

raconteur

Cool To the Ladies ...

I am glad to have joined a site that has such beautiful Ladies as members and participants. I hope in time I'll get to know a few and they'll help me find my first shemale experience. I long to be in a room full of shemales running around with their love toys dangling from under their shirts or skirts!
    I wonder if the Ladies like to just have their poles teased & sucked & stroked & played with? Hmmmmm ... ?
    Last edited by raconteur; 11-03-2011 at 10:45 PM.

Ana Mancini
    Yes hun some of us loving having that happen. and just give me time to get everyone into an event!

Ana

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.