Thread: Active Shemales LOL!

Sapphire Young

Active Shemales LOL!

I get a lot of men writing to me saying that they love active shemales. Well... yesterday I decided to meet one of them, who has been a gentleman all along, has sent me lots of photos, and has been very assertive in his emails.

We met at a restaurant, had a couple of drinks, and then went to his house. We start making out and all of a sudden Mr. I Like Active Shemales tells that he has never had anal sex (given or taken), and that he is afraid of me being too rough. You guys know me, I am not a rough person at all, and I am very delicate, so I assure him that it will be fine, that I will be gentle. He gets on his hands and knees, and I swear the moment my penis touches his buttock (not even his anus!), he jumps and says that he can't.

There is a god, because just them my cell phone rings. It is my sister talking about clothes or something silly like that, but I tell the guy that I had a family emergency and run out of his house. I was so frustrated!

If a guy is going to chase a "special lady", and wine her and dine her, he should first make sure that he will not act like a scared schoolboy the moment he gets in bed with her! It is frustrating and demeaning to the lady!

AlanaTG
    I totally agree with you, sweetie.
    If I had been in his place, you would've had as much access to my anus as you liked.
    I've only been penetrated by dildos/toys etc. (which I enjoy), so, to be penetrated by a beautiful
    cock such as yours, I'm sure that I would LOVE IT !!

Hotski
    Not enough foreplay, I fear.

driwulf54
    how could anyone run from you? im a virgin and would love to start with a lady as wonderful as you

Bribi1
    I think you're a bit over-reacting, or at least reacting not in the right way Sapphire.

I understand that you are frustrated, it's pretty normal. But don't feel offended or demeaned. It has nothing to do with you. It's him, and his intention was not to disrespect you.
    No matter how much you think you're ready and you can do this in your head, no matter how much you can handle playing with toys, it's totally different to have actually somebody doing it.
    He was probably not as ready as he thought, and he just freaked out a bit. Which is understandable.
    He told you he liked actives shemale, maybe he actually do. Maybe he loves to watch it, maybe he fantasies about being penetrated by a shemale, but taking the step and do it is way different.

Maybe he should have tried it before asking you, but maybe we would have an other shemale coming here and posting the same post as yours!

Try to see it as an experience (frustating but yet), you had a good diner, as you said he was a gentleman so I guess it was a good evening too. The sex part was not as expected, but it has nothing to do with you. He would have freaked with ANY guy or shemale available. (I just hope you didn't had like 4 hours driving or whatever!)
    And maybe you should have done something else together? Have an other kind of relation, and maybe he would have been ready for an other time?

I hope you understand the point of my post.

pancho2244
    im agree with barby, maybe more foreplay on his anus will result or give the chance to a 2nd date, you should be more comprensive. the first time you give your ass is a very dificult situation,

Grant69
    All I can say Sapphire is that you can use my ass any time you like. It does seem hard to find an active partner and I love having a big hard cock deep inside me

tgirlsizzla
    Shemale beauty must never be taken for granted or abused. That guy is surely a fool.

gieric
    I can't believe he would mess up a chance with you. If they grew women like you in Oklahoma...

weirdo
    he is an idiot

bulate
    ang ganda mo!hehe

creampielover44
    You are right, he should not have put forth the effort if in the end he would act like that. He sounds like a guy that is a legend in his own mind. I would love the chance to take you to dinner and see where the night takes us.

bulate
    sapphire are you in manila?i would like to meet you some time..

Treyluv
    Quoted For Truth.

Bunky223
    My first time was with a beautiful TS with a thick 8.5 inch cock. I will honestly say there were a few moments when it hurt like hell, but once we got past that point it was heaven. You just have to give in and let it work its magic.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.