Thread: Does anyone know who this is?

TrickCard

Does anyone know who this is?

Signed up just to ask. I keep seeing her picture every where but never see a name I doubt she's real looks Photoshopped.

heingerous
    Looks photoshopped to me...but couldn't find any evidence using Tineye. But proportion wise it looks wrong- that thing hangs down to her knees. Taken from similar photo angles, Mariana's lovely cock reaches mid-thigh. So if this pic were real, this girl would have to have a 20" cock...

TrickCard
    Found another that has some slight differences this one maybe photoshopped too idk but it doesn't look as off as the first one I posted.

Administrator
    where did you find the image? Maybe if I can see the site it was on I can get some info about her.

Most likely this is a futanari type image.

Not sure if I spelled that right

PG

Crossfitguy69
    It may not be Photoshopped. It doesn't hang all the way down to her knees actually. Plus, it may be hard and the under side of cocks always make them look bigger. Just giving my opinion. Amazing picture nonetheless!! If anyone.finds out who it is PLEASE let us all know!

Administrator
    If she does not have a site of her own and anyone has contact info for her, give it to me.

PG

gieric
    I would love to see her and Mariana do a scene! They've been some of my favorites for years!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.